Turnaround Time

I was sent an email on 12/8/16 saying my order shipped however today they said it will be here on 12/19/16.When I go to the website it shows it was delivered already and I still have not gotten it.

FEDEX shows that a label was created and that is all it shows. I have called customer service numerous times and keep getting the run around. I was even told my account was in collections at one time and I paid for my order with a prepaid card in full. I have asked to speak with a supervisor and still have not received a call back from one.

I have never seen such poor customer support in my life.I will never order from them again.

longqueen wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Luminess Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $138 and wants Luminess Air to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i did not like and service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Luminess Air and fedex delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.