1.3
Turnaround Time

I was sent an email on 12/8/16 saying my order shipped however today they said it will be here on 12/19/16. When I go to the website it shows it was delivered already and I still have not gotten it.

FEDEX shows that a label was created and that is all it shows. I have called customer service numerous times and keep getting the run around. I was even told my account was in collections at one time and I paid for my order with a prepaid card in full. I have asked to speak with a supervisor and still have not received a call back from one.

I have never seen such poor customer support in my life. I will never order from them again.

longqueen wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Luminess Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $138 and wants Luminess Air to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i did not like and service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Luminess Air and fedex delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments