1.1K views
With Company response Not resolved
1.3
Turnaround Time

I ordered luminess online and you have a 30 day trial.Well for starters I didn't get it for 35 days.

Was very busy and didn't even have time to open or try it. A few weeks later my credit card had a $84.55 charge and it said payment 1 of 5 payments to be paid monthly for 5 months. I was stunned and called to send it back for a refund. Sent it back and now 3 1/2 months later they lied and said I did NOT send it back.

I am having the post office dig for my tracking number and can't find the post office receipt but had all ready called the tracking number in to my cc company. The post office is helping me look for it with the date/zip code so hoping to acquire it so I really can be refunded because what they have done is stealing and scamming. Not only are they trying to STILL charge me $480 but also received every bit of their merchandise back still in a sealed box and I'm more than sure sold to someone else for another $480. You go Luminess that is great business practices.

I've called them several times and they are very rude and will not refund one penny. Avoid at all costs.

I'm 48 years old and have never in my life had an experience with any company even close to this.Putting it on facebook and asking EVERYONE with a daughter, sister, mom, niece, friend any woman you care about to be warned avoid this huge scam that calls themselves a company.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of luminess air customer care from Luminess Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $480 and wants Luminess Air to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being scammed, fraud and scam and false advertising. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Luminess Air for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Alyssas.Mimi
Siloam Springs, Arkansas, United States #1280788

I bet if it were opened it wouldn't have been missed so easily, but who woulda thunk?

Lindenhurst, New York, United States #1180521

Thank you for your review. It has helped me avoid the hassle. I wish you luck on getting every cent back and that karma does what it do.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Tina,

We would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may be with Luminess Air.After careful review of your account, I do see that the Luminess Airbrush System was delivered in 9 business days.

Only after 30 days of receiving the system to the provided address, the first installment was charged only. There was a call made to Luminess Air on 3 way with a Representative from your bank, a Luminess Air Representative and yourself. A Return Authorization Number was issued to send the products back. Unfortunately, we never received the Airbrush System back into our warehouse.

The additional makeup that Luminess Air automatically ships after 30 days, was sent back and processed into our warehouse. However, a dispute was done with your bank for the 45.06, in which your bank refunded you for the makeup making Luminess Air unable to process a refund. Luminess Air has never charged any other amounts other than the first installment and the additional makeup.

Please know that we are here to assist our customers in every way possible however, once the bank is involved the account is frozen until after investigation.We do again apologize for the inconvenience and would be happy to provide more information, if you would like to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.