Featured Not resolved

I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on the makeup came spilling out on my counter, mirror and on my clothes.I also bought a travel case; the case was made so cheaply one of the zippers pulls fell off and there was no straps or compartments to hold the machine.

Then after less than a year of use the air brush unit broke it would not turn off the make-up flow.It was over to replace the unit with Luminess would of cost me 90.00 I found the same unit for 16.00 and it works great.

Review about: Luminess Air Airbush Makeup.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

Luminess Air - Free Trial Review from Milwaukee, Wisconsin Luminess Air "I purchased luminess air last August. I paid the trial period. I assumed roughly around 150-200 for everything!!!! Noooooo! Here it is March of 2016, and I'm being charged till..." Read more Luminess Air - Lumpiness Air- $82 per month for 5 months I have proof in email Ripoff Luminess Air "I fell for this scam, first in tiny writing they have install pricing, not in their agreement that you check and agree, again at the end if the purchase no..." Read more Luminess Air Foundation Review Luminess Air "Received wrong item. Invoice shows that I ordered Shade 6. I received Shade 9. I had to go buy makeup to attend a wedding on 11/20. I called to inform..." Read more Luminess Air - Airbush Makeup Review from Dededo Village, Dededo Luminess Air "I was sent this on my email for the order I had placed last month. Then August came and I was sent this 2nd email which just upset me...." Read more SpeedConnect - Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! SpeedConnect "Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! Whether you are in need of Business or Residential internet service, SpeedConnect can you..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Jjshouse - Amazing experience! Jjshouse "I absolutely had to share the positive experience my daughter had when ordering from JJsHouse. We ordered a dress for her on August 15th and received it on August 23rd!..." Read more Home Depot - $6k mistake Home Depot "After my husband and I remodeled our house, I will not set foot on Home Depot property again. We made the horrible mistake of buying our carpet (among other thousands..." Read more