Featured Not resolved

I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on the makeup came spilling out on my counter, mirror and on my clothes.I also bought a travel case; the case was made so cheaply one of the zippers pulls fell off and there was no straps or compartments to hold the machine.

Then after less than a year of use the air brush unit broke it would not turn off the make-up flow.It was over to replace the unit with Luminess would of cost me 90.00 I found the same unit for 16.00 and it works great.

Review about: Luminess Air Airbush Makeup.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

Luminess Air - Lumpiness Air- $82 per month for 5 months I have proof in email Ripoff Luminess Air "I fell for this scam, first in tiny writing they have install pricing, not in their agreement that you check and agree, again at the end if the purchase no..." Read more Luminess Air - Stealing in my friend's account for months. Luminess Air " So my friend saw this add on tv, she is french and does get carried away by stuff like this so she just grabbed her card and went on the..." Read more Luminess Air - WOW - Talk about fine print!! $19.99 turns into $369.94 like magic!!! Luminess Air "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..." Read more Luminess Air Foundation Review Luminess Air "Received wrong item. Invoice shows that I ordered Shade 6. I received Shade 9. I had to go buy makeup to attend a wedding on 11/20. I called to inform..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more