Featured on Instagram Not resolved

I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on the makeup came spilling out on my counter, mirror and on my clothes.I also bought a travel case; the case was made so cheaply one of the zippers pulls fell off and there was no straps or compartments to hold the machine.

Related: Luminess Air Airbush Makeup Review

Then after less than a year of use the air brush unit broke it would not turn off the make-up flow.It was over to replace the unit with Luminess would of cost me 90.00 I found the same unit for 16.00 and it works great.

Review about: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Luminess Air - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from West Newton, Pennsylvania Luminess Air "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..." Read more Luminess Air - Lumpiness Air- $82 per month for 5 months I have proof in email Ripoff Luminess Air "I fell for this scam, first in tiny writing they have install pricing, not in their agreement that you check and agree, again at the end if the purchase no..." Read more Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial Review Luminess Air "Fine print hidden charges... that's it, a pure scam... I would have never paid 6 payments of 59.99 for some makeup air brush system. It's not even as 59.99 they..." Read more Luminess Air - HORRIFIC  Packaging -Bottles break open! Luminess Air "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more Worlds Of Fun - Park closed to public Worlds Of Fun "We Had family come from out of town and spent over $600 for 5 season passes for our family that lives here in kcmo just to load up the whole..." Read more Staples - Renege on toner guarantee Staples "stopped by Rochester MI store just now to get toner - NOT in stock despite contrary posted on their website. Asked for separate color & black cartridges at the advertised..." Read more