I saw on the TV show that they said the kit for $19.95. I went to the site and order, so I got into a trap. Luminess Air was a Big Cost The site showed: "It’s worth noting that the site appears to offer users an upgraded kit for a 30-day trial for $19.95" However in very fine print in gray color this also appears: “Then after 30 days when you love Luminess, it’s yours for only 5 easy monthly payments of fifty-nine dollars and ninety-nine cents when you order today!” So, Please pay attention on the this site.

Review about: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Total rip off company.

Comments

I had the exact same thing happen to me. Im in canada so they started taking out $127 a month and then a week later another $55....i tried cancelling once i realized how much it was costing and could not get through on any number i could find for them...and once the 30 days was up there was nothing i could do...i ended up paying around $700 for it and 3 months later i finally found a number...i had to cancel my "membership" in order for them to stop taking the $55 a month from my account which they said was for the monthly foundation they were supposed to be sending monthly that i never did recieve. So ya i am a pissed customer as well!!