2.4K views
With Company response Not resolved

I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV.What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30 day trial was not the entire price of the product but I owed another $338.61 for the product.

I am returning the product as it is a money back guarantee except for $4.95 postage.I never agreed to pay $300+ for this product. I will not try and will returned unopened and unused. I found out about the deception after receiving the product and checking the packing slip. I was looking forward to trying the product but after reading about the additional cost , I decided I no longer wanted it.

It felt as if I and been scammed into purchasing the product. There should be a law that forces product manufactures to be truthful about the price and content of their products.

The manufacturers then make it difficult to return the product if you are not satisfied.Any continuing order with this company will be cancelled.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of only able to contact m f 830 530 cst and hours not compatible. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of luminess air airbush makeup and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Luminess Air needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned luminess air airbush makeup in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Luminess Air.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

Totally agree with you.. same thing happened to me, Luminess is a total scam! DO NOT make any purchase of their products!

#1205308

Hi Agnes,

We would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been regarding the 30 day in home trial offer.Here at Luminess Air, we do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and are not in business to scam our customers.

We provide a return within 30 days with a Return Authorization Number attached to package. Once the package is received back into our warehouse, all payments are cancelled for your system.

We would be more than happy to speak with you regarding this matter, if you could please contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.We are also able to check the status of your return and go over any Terms, so that yo may have a better understanding of the 30 day in home trial offer.

to Luminess Air Response Bowie, Maryland, United States #1212928

Your response is totally inadequate.Your terms and conditions are absolutely the most ridiculous of any company I have ever dealt with.Why do you make it so difficult?

I read many complaints against this company and find it amazing that you stay in business. But then you lie to people and then not refund their money when they are dissatisfied. You are really racking up the dollars. If this company is not scamming customers, why don't you just refund their money and avoid all of the negative publicity?

You try too hard to convince the customers they are somehow in the wrong and you hang onto the money.If that's not an underhanded way of doing business, I don't know what is.

Everybody there should be ashamed.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1199779

Looked at my bank statement and found they were taking money out of my account and I was receiving nothing.Called to see what they where charging me for and they said it was a automatic shipment.

I haven't re dice anything!! Have to cancel credit card to stop the charges. Then they charged a late fee instead of calling to see why it was stopped. Very bad customer service.

Do not give them a credit card number.They will just keep adding chargers on with out you knowing.

to Anonymous Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #1204319

I think the only way you can stop this is to cancel your credit card. Then it shouldn't matter if the add late charges can't get it from your card anymore. It is absolutely disgusting that you even have to take steps like that

I wish I would have the smarts to be a lawyer....

to Anonymous #1205318

Hi There,

Luminess Air offers a 30 day in home trial for customers to try the Airbrush System before purchasing.Customers not satisfied with the system within 30 days may simply return the system to cancel account.

After 30 days, Luminess does fully disclose that there are monthly payments for the system.

We also automatically ship refills of foundation, which may be cancelled before or at any time.The link provided below directs you to Terms that must be agreed upon before orders can be placed with us here at Luminess Air.http://www.luminessair.com/purchase_terms.htm

to Luminess Air Response Milton, Washington, United States #1206308

I did think about purchasing this product but after reading ALL the negative reviews decided against it. Why don't Luminesse broadcast the full cost of the product at the very beginning of the advertisement, surely that would be the most honest thing to do.

to Anonymous #1205312

Hi There,

We do apologize for the confusion there may be.Late fees are only added to payments that are late for the Airbrush System.

However, there is absolutely no obligation to receive automatic shipments of makeup, as it may be cancelled at any time.Please give our Customer Service a call at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST, so that we may go over the account with you and clarify any concerns you may have.

to Luminess Air Response #1322496

My thing is if this is such a good product why is it not sold in stores for us to try it first that's what makes me think twice and probably 1 million other people !

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1198781

So glad u shared this, I'll only order off eBay or get from store, that is so deceiving and what a horrible taste to leave with potential consumers, thank you again for sharing.