Luminess Air - Deceptive Advertisement
I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV.What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30 day trial was not the entire price of the product but I owed another $338.61 for the product.
I am returning the product as it is a money back guarantee except for $4.95 postage.I never agreed to pay $300+ for this product. I will not try and will returned unopened and unused. I found out about the deception after receiving the product and checking the packing slip. I was looking forward to trying the product but after reading about the additional cost , I decided I no longer wanted it.
It felt as if I and been scammed into purchasing the product. There should be a law that forces product manufactures to be truthful about the price and content of their products.
The manufacturers then make it difficult to return the product if you are not satisfied.Any continuing order with this company will be cancelled.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Only able to contact m f 830 530 cst
- Hours not compatible
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "I purchased gas and put $25.06 in my tank and they took $50.00 from my account. I called corporate office and they told me that its just on hold..."
- "WORST EXPERENICE EVER!!!!!! EYBROW WAXING (DONT GO THERE)inside the Walmart in California MD.2 light skin black females working there ( seemed very mad ( mayb at there ( sleeping in..."
- "Im am currently not satisfied with my final denture. Theyre to bulky for my mouth not to mention I look like a horse. I addressed my complaints with the office..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."