Luminess Air - Deceptive Advertisement
I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV.What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30 day trial was not the entire price of the product but I owed another $338.61 for the product.
I am returning the product as it is a money back guarantee except for $4.95 postage.I never agreed to pay $300+ for this product. I will not try and will returned unopened and unused. I found out about the deception after receiving the product and checking the packing slip. I was looking forward to trying the product but after reading about the additional cost , I decided I no longer wanted it.
It felt as if I and been scammed into purchasing the product. There should be a law that forces product manufactures to be truthful about the price and content of their products.
The manufacturers then make it difficult to return the product if you are not satisfied.Any continuing order with this company will be cancelled.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Only able to contact m f 830 530 cst
- Hours not compatible
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "I purchased gas and put $25.06 in my tank and they took $50.00 from my account. I called corporate office and they told me that its just on hold..."
- "I purchased 2 black X2's swagway hoverboards for my sons for Christmas for $199 with free case. The boards are used with scratches on them, however they have new wheels...."