1.2K views

The price disclosure is not transparent and meant to hook you up .I bought the trial version and then called customer care the next day to cancelled the same .

He did confirmed that he has cancelled everything and there will not be any further charges to my account and when i asked if there are any actions needed on my part , he confirmed as NO . But a month later i see charges to the tune of $62 and when i ask about this to customer care they say that this is for the equipment .

They wont even take the equipment back saying that 30 day trial is completed .This all thing is designed to trap .

Review about: Luminess Air Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Pricing, Service.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1313869

I agree.The pricing is deceptive.

I bought it for promotional price of $19.99 or trial but they billed me for the first time with $31.86 in Nov. 2016 then billed me twice in Dec.2016 until March 2017 with 62.94 and $35.06/month.

I did not even use the product after the trial because my skin is so sensitive that it reacted to their product but I had to pay $129.86 in all.Such a waste of money.

I purchased it under the 30 day trial for $19.99.It didn't work for me so I called to cancel.

WELL please understand if you order this product you gonna pay for it one way or another. 1st you don't get your initial pymt refunded (ok fine) next you have to pay the shipping to return (ok fine) then you are charged a 25% restocking fee... not of your original price but of the entire $300+ ... DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM DIRECTELY ...

Amazon offers it and it is also on Groupon for MUCH less...or you can buy an airbrush for $45 or less and add your OWN liquid makeup ...BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

to l***mon #1313415

Thank you so much for the information!!! TRAP why do company's do this for a buck!!!