560 views
1.9

I purchased the system and paid for it in full. Once I received the makeup it was to orange in color for me.

It also was not practical for a new mother. Sometimes I have to put my makeup on in the car (in the carpool line). As much as I would love to have lots of time to clean the machine and airbrush my face every morning this is just not practical for my lifestyle at this time. The machine requires a lot of time and maintenance.

I called within a week of receiving it to return it and customer service gave me a return number. I looked up the return policy and it is the hardest return policy ever. If you miss one step you risk losing a portion of your return. I made sure I followed the return policy step by step even my hand written response of why I was returning.

All manuals and everything was returned exactly like I received it. They only gave me a fraction of the money back. If I would have known this return process would have been this difficult I would have never purchased.

By the time I paid for return shipping and what they took from me I should have just kept the system. Not worth it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Luminess Air did the same to even though I return the products they refuse me my refund. They lied to my Bank saying I l authorized to do installment plan I would never ever would pay that type of money 4 make up

Luminess Air Products and Services Reviews