I ordered this makeup system..Commercial said its easy to have customer service let me return if it doesnt work for me..The first day I got it, I tried to use it and realized they HAD NOT sent me all the product I was supposed to get. I tried to reach customer service..on hold for 26 minutes..finally got a human to get return instructions..They said they couldnt help me and Id have to wait for someone to call me..Still no call..Ive called several times..on hold for a long time...got hung up on when I finally did get a human at customer service ON MY 4TH CALL....Finally (about 8 days after getting the product) I contacted my Chase Visa card company..They said theyd put a hold on my charge (I paid the entire amount not just intro amount)..I tried again today to reach customer svc at luminess..NO ANSWER...Ive spent now at least 2 or 3 hrs trying to resolve this and get my money back and RETURN THE JUNK TO LUMINESS AIR...DONT BUY THIS!!!! U CANT GET ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE...THEY HAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO...

Review about: Luminess Air Airbush Makeup.

Comments