I've wanted to purchase the luminous air for a long time so after seeing it advertised on TV for 19.99 I went to order on line before the next commercial came on.But my dreams of flawless beautiful skin were rudely cut short when i was asked to agree to pay additional 50$ a month for another 5 months.

I'm sure the product is worth it but I'm not able to pay that and even if I could i wouldn't simply for the reason I refuse to get tricked into buying what I don't want or I can't afford by a dishonest company.. If people can't have faith in your company how can they have faith in your product?

after reading what others have said I believe they're not good to their costumers.I'm gonna stay away from them and for y'all who are thinking about purchasing from them make sure you read and know everything before you agree to anything.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "dishonest & or misleading advertising " of luminess air subscription. Luminess Air needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned luminess air subscription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Luminess Air.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments