I paid cash for the air brush, and then I tried to return it.They claim to have a 30 day return policy, but they charged me $45.00 for a trial period plus the shipping charges.

They have a list of rules that must be followed in order to return the air brush, and they seem to be trying to do everything they can not to return your money. At this point I intend to do a chargeback on my credit card, which makes the company look bad to the bank.

This company is terrible to deal with and could care less about their customers.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

Luminess Air - Airbush Makeup Review Luminess Air "I had seen so many glowing reviews of this product and decided I would take the risk and try it out. I was not looking to pay 350 dollars for..." Read more Luminess Air - WOW - Talk about fine print!! $19.99 turns into $369.94 like magic!!! Luminess Air "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..." Read more Luminess Air - Free Trial Review from Milwaukee, Wisconsin Luminess Air "I purchased luminess air last August. I paid the trial period. I assumed roughly around 150-200 for everything!!!! Noooooo! Here it is March of 2016, and I'm being charged till..." Read more Luminess Air - Airbush Makeup Review from Dededo Village, Dededo Luminess Air "I was sent this on my email for the order I had placed last month. Then August came and I was sent this 2nd email which just upset me...." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more