I placed an order for Luminess Air after seeing an info commercial.I live in Canada and was I in for a surprise, the cost of what was suppose to go on my credit card changed drastically not to mention a ton of little charges of under $10.00.

To the point that my credit card company called me to see what was going on. I called to cancel the order told them I didn't want it felt like they were pulling some sort of scam but they sent it anyway. I refused it at the door, my credit card company won't refund the transaction because of the refusal of delivery clause. The order for the supplies came separately to my mailbox and when I called to have them returned because I had returned the machine they said they didn't take back products.

So no refund!!! Run from this company...do not order...its a nightmare. I have done a lot of ordering online with great results and awesome customer service. The Luminess customer service was rude and don't care about their customers it all about the money.

My best advise is run as fast as you can from this company and save your money, there are better products out there.M

Review about: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Trickery, Luminess airbrush nor its rude reps, Service.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

Scarborough, Ontario, Canada #1271882

Happend the same here I order the system and my credit card got charge two or three times in one day and then I had to pay duty and taxes when it arrive , but wait is not done yet , when I went to used it the machine keep spraying chunks of make up and not even sprays and then the trigger broke , now I want a refund and return and they are telling me the try out is not refundable even do I only had it for 24 hours and broke . The costumer service is garbage