2.3
Turnaround Time

A little background, I have another machine, but didn't like the makeup. So I decided to give Luminess a try.

*** machine, better makeup. Ok Great. I kept the machine for one of my kids. I was supposed to make 3 total payments (the June-July offer).

Last month I call in, after my third payment, and third package of makeup SPLATTER, and cancel my membership. I didn't want to keep paying for makeup I couldn't use. The lady was nice enough, cancelled my membership, and offered to send me replacements for the BURSTED bottles, sure ok thank you, now I don't feel like I'm being ripped off. She said I was going to get a follow up call, that of course never happened.

Well it all changed and went right out the window, because now I've been charged a FOURTH payment. I call in, to say WTH! The lady tells me that I'm being charged for membership....that was already cancelled, Last Month. Then she flips it over and says I owe it to them for the "replacement bottles", like *** I do, or I can return the replacement bottles!

So now I AM BEING RIPPED OFF! But then she goes further and says I owe it PLUS ANOTHER PAYMENT for the machine, that should have been paid for Also LAST MONTH, as I even confirmed it on my previous call. Hopefully its all fixed now, I'll only know if and when I get my money back. If I don't I'll update on this site and facebook!

So mad. Again, she cancelled it, and TOLD ME I DON'T OWE THEM ANYTHING ELSE! Hey, but I guess she did her job, because before we disconnected, she actually tried to CONVINCE me to stay with the Company!

Yeah um ok, that'll happen-#NOTGONNAHAPPEN--"But when you run out of makeup," seriously lady? According to YOUR ACCOUNT, of what is happening with mine, I PAID FOR TWO MACHINES and a Bunch of EMPTY BOTTLES...I think I'll be fine

Review about: Luminess Air Membership.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I want to pay what I agreed to pay, and nothing more.

I didn't like: Opening bags of liquid, Being overcharged.

Comments