Madison, Alabama
1.5K views 6 comments
With Company response Not resolved

I tried the product, and unfortunately did not send it back in before the trial date expired; busy planning my wedding.I may still be liable for the remainder of the cost of the machine, but at least they will not charge me for anymore shipments of make-up, that I won't use!

Thank goodness I tried it before my wedding. This make-up feels terrible going on, and is very orangey any way you blend it. The worst make-up I have every tried!

I thought Cover Girl, and Maybelline were cheap, this one makes them look like luxury lines of make-up.Going back to my Bare Minerals!

Review about: Luminess Air Foundation.

I didn't like: Poor quality of makeup.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Luminess Air Foundation
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $300
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

I do apologize for any difficulty you may have experienced while giving the Luminess Airbrush System a try.Please keep in mind that Luminess Air does have 4 different finishes of foundation( Ultra, Satin, Silk and Matte) to choose from as well as how to videos on application.

We also provide a absolutely free color match, if the colors selected are not good match for you.We would be more than happy to assist you, if you could please contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

to Luminess Air Response #1028612

Well consumers, as you can see, Luminess Air cares enough to send a stagnant repeated automated reply since they do not have time to make sure that there product is satisfactory. Had they actually read my last reply, they would know that the auto reply does not address the problem with the make up. I did call the number in the reply, all I got from the girl after being kept on hold for was "I'm sorry you feel that way." I am stuck with the machine, but they do claim to credit me for the last unopened shipment of make up; we'll see.

LuminessAir
to Anonymous #1028658
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

The reply was saved twice, as it was 2 days ago and your second reply was 1 day ago, this reply shows 1 hour ago. Please feel free to email me Ashley@luminessair.com and I will make sure the refund for your makeup is definite. Thank You

Ses
to Anonymous #1097909

Good luck with that one! Change your credit card # or acct #!!

coryfmullins
to Anonymous Mountain View, California, United States #1123035

Do you still have the machine? I was thinking about trying to find a used one for the right price.

to coryfmullins #1124984

No, sorry! I sent the machine, and the make-up back to them. I just wanted rid of it all.