Luminess Air - HORRIFIC Packaging -Bottles break open!
I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific!7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife, spilling all of the product all over the bathroom counter, the floor, on myself and my clothes!(VERY difficult to get out- one stain remains.
I have learned that you can NEVER use this product with clothes on! ) I have chronicled these events and sent pictures to Luminess Air. The first 2 times I was sent a substitute at no cost , but it just continues to happen. What good is a replacement, if that bottle may also do the same thing...?!
As I sent more pictures of continued issues with the bottles, Luminess Air began to send bogus "canned" responses, suggesting I call Customer service (which I did and it was USELESS) or being told that it the product was purchased more than 60 days ago. So... - Does the bottle have a shelf life of less than 60 days?! Ludicrous!!
It is clearly a manufacturers defect that they are refusing to acknowledge or repair or provide customer oriented customer service. There is NO way that any consumer could cause this issue to occur. OWN up to it, Luminess Air and FIX the problem!!!!! You have a good product but one doesn't know what's going to happen when you open up each and every bottle.
I've asked for a representative to call me, but no response. As I read other reviews, Luminess KNOWS about this defect.
Shame on them for not adequately and honestly addressing it.A true disappointment and NOT the level of service that they advertise.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- System itself
What I disliked
- Unable to use defect product
- Bottles breaking -over and over- what a mess and a waste
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "Arbonne Suncreen is the absolute worst. As someone who had a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back last year, I try to be very careful to say the least...."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "I had a fire at my home. I lost everything that I had worked so hard for and valuables that can never be replaced. I took out a renter's insurance..."
- "Got an estimate from a plumber. Paid him 1/2 up front. The guy didn't show up 5 times. I reviewed them on Thumbtack to warn other people...."