With Company response Not resolved
1.8
Turnaround Time

I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific!7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife, spilling all of the product all over the bathroom counter, the floor, on myself and my clothes!(VERY difficult to get out- one stain remains.

I have learned that you can NEVER use this product with clothes on! ) I have chronicled these events and sent pictures to Luminess Air. The first 2 times I was sent a substitute at no cost , but it just continues to happen. What good is a replacement, if that bottle may also do the same thing...?!

As I sent more pictures of continued issues with the bottles, Luminess Air began to send bogus "canned" responses, suggesting I call Customer service (which I did and it was USELESS) or being told that it the product was purchased more than 60 days ago. So... - Does the bottle have a shelf life of less than 60 days?! Ludicrous!!

It is clearly a manufacturers defect that they are refusing to acknowledge or repair or provide customer oriented customer service. There is NO way that any consumer could cause this issue to occur. OWN up to it, Luminess Air and FIX the problem!!!!! You have a good product but one doesn't know what's going to happen when you open up each and every bottle.

I've asked for a representative to call me, but no response. As I read other reviews, Luminess KNOWS about this defect.

Shame on them for not adequately and honestly addressing it.A true disappointment and NOT the level of service that they advertise.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $30. The author is overall dissatisfied with Luminess Air and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about luminess air airbush makeup from Luminess Air was unable to use defect product and bottles breaking -over and over- what a mess and a waste , but reviewer liked makeup. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Luminess Air.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Luminess Air to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

LuminessAir
#1205299
Luminess Air Response

Hi Jeanine,

On behalf of Luminess Air, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you.The Luminess Airbrush System is designed for everyday woman to airbrush foundation right at home.

The foundation bottle caps must be gently tightened just enough to seal cap. Over tightening on the cap may result in bottles to split. The Luminess bottles are designed this way for makeup not to settle into the bottle and have an easy flow of disbursement into stylus cup. Customer Service do ask that a picture of the broken bottle is sent for quality review.

The bottle is then replaced depending on the amount the customer has already used not time. The amount used determines if a small .25oz bottle is sent for replacement or .55oz bottle.

I would be more than happy to personally assist you with this matter, if you could please email me at Ashley@luminessair.com.Again, I do apologize for this and will gladly turn this experience around for you.