1.7K views
Turnaround Time

How do i cancel my membership!!!!!! Terri bolton customer id #2430500 Please please cancel my membership...Dont send no more makeup!ive paid for this airbrush 3 times already!!!!!Please just leave me alone!

I had to cancel my credit card so u people couldnt take no more $ from me!!! Please cancel my membership!!!!!!! dealing with u people is the stupidest thing ive ever done...Im so pissed off i threw the airbrush away so i wouldnt be reminded how *** i am... I would NEVER recommend a friend not even a enemy to your company...in fact just go away!!!!!

your company is a scam!!! i hope more people dont get screwed like i did! Im going to make sure none of the people i know do bussiness with your company!!!!and who ever else i can warn about you!!!!

i did learn 1 thing tho...Not to ever give my credit card # to no one!Lesson well learned! kinda sucks for the honest companies out there that care about their customers and want to make them happy...

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: dont want nothing from you.just go away.

Comments

I need to cancel can't afford it no more

I'm in this boat RIGHT NOW!!!! FFS

Even when u call to cancel, they wont even let you cancel until you return the product even though they've already charged the account!!

I would like to cancel my membership as well

I would like to cancel my account

Found instructions here: https://cancelyourmembership.com/luminess-air/ Hope that helps!

to Anonymous #1583604

I am in the same boat, I've tried cancelling so many times and regret so much that I ever was dumb enough to order this, it looks like crap also!!!

This is the biggest ripoff company I have ever got involved in!!!! Please do not ever sign up with them.

a scam

Please call the Makeup Club Department @ 1-877-749-5777 if you wish to cancel your membership. Customer Service will not get you any where but a huge headache.

Ask them to email you a history of cancellation. They can do this. Do not let anyone try to talk you into extending your shipments, therefore making your payments much more spaced out.

Be firm in what you want done, and do not let anyone tell you that you cannot cancel. I've talked with the customer service through the make-up club and they were really caring, sweet and understanding.

to Devlin #1593695

Thanks, they were very nice and easy to deal with!

to Devlin #1628530

Thank you so much. I will call the makeup dept on Monday!

flippette

Middle school education.

Thank YOU for ALL the honest reviews. I am A Aesthetician/Makeup Artist of 14 successful years.

Based on reviews I will not be purchasing the product EVER.

It's too bad I thought the idea of an air brush system was fantastic, Luckily the truth always prevails (thru consumer reviews) making it a lot easier to decide to Invest or Not. I will NOT!

I'm hoping someone will come up with a Fab New Air brush Makeup System in the Industry!

Thanks