No i just read all tne complaints.And i understand this is money no one wants to be cheaped out of.

And i experience just alittle .about payment arrangement. And with my payment arrangment they never put in system. And they charge me a 21dollar late fee. I have one more payment.

The lady i talk to was kind she fixs it .

and put the 21dollar toward my last payment so we see.one thing she havent done yet .was to send me a email to converse the agreement of our conversation.6/14/17.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

Luminess Air - SCAM - SCAM - SCAM.  Blatantly misleading pricing! Luminess Air "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..." Read more Luminess Air - HORRIFIC  Packaging -Bottles break open! Luminess Air "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..." Read more Luminess Air - DON'T DO IT... CS is HORRIBLE!! Luminess Air "SUPERVISORS make processing mistakes, the product colors are completely inaccurate. I asked for the same shade in 3 different consistencies and the colors were totally different though the same shade..." Read more Luminess Air - Free Trial Review from Milwaukee, Wisconsin Luminess Air "I purchased luminess air last August. I paid the trial period. I assumed roughly around 150-200 for everything!!!! Noooooo! Here it is March of 2016, and I'm being charged till..." Read more Benefitwallet - NSF Fees Benefitwallet "I entered an "online payment" reimbursement and for for some reason I was not provided an alert at the end of the request stating that it was received. With that..." Read more Stouffers - Frozen dinner Stouffers "My husband was eating one of the meals and almost gagged in order to get the bone out of his throat .we buy from you weekly and have never had..." Read more It Works - SCAM!!they only want money from u It Works "Do not buy from them !!! Scam artist! Amy friend told me about the special I said hey why not. Waited for a month. My box was damage and also..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more