Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial Review
I ordered a kit thinking it's to buy the kit in it say it was a trial and then when I called they told me it was a child I told her I don't want to try all I want to order the kit I wanted to buy it so the next day I told him I wanted me find and so they asked me why I wanted a refund I told them that they want to trial so they said give it a shot and you could try it for free so they shipped it to me and never received the kid I called the post office they told me that they never put a apartment number down so it's being shipped back to the sender I talk to someone the next day about the refund and she said why I need a refund I told her what happened that I never received my package and I ain't no that was a trial she said how about you try it and we could we should be to you in 2 days so an actor do they come in different colors she said yes they have a silver and black I said I really wanted to try the pink and black the 3 speedrun the pro so she said when I received the package I can ship the other it to you and you could try it for free when she said to call and use my extension number and wait 6 to 7 business days so I did nothing happened so I called up today AZ November 10th 2016 they're telling me that they gave me a refund but on my bank statement it showed I never got a refund from them I called up there sometime this morning they're telling me Oh I can't do nothing about it because they already issued me my refund I said well I never receive that refund and that it wasn't supposed to be a refund since I did another trial for the pink and black set so now I called yesterday and today and to speak to a manager and she's never available these people are scam artist they will try to take your money and they try to act like they don't know what happened to your money or the kids do not order from them humans are reported or taken to court and that's what my process is if I don't hear from the manager and taking them to court if I have to I'll go above their head and report them because that's fraud and it's a scam as well I don't like when people try to take advantage of people that really need the money and they try to buy their product from them and they just try to take their money that's not right at all I rather get contacted by the girls then the Luminess company because they are scam artists never ever deal with somebody higher than them to report this issue if they don't want to do nothing about it I will just take them to court if I have to
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "I filed a complaint with these people about a week and a half ago, I just got a call today saying that they need a copy of the bounced check..."
- "I paid $12 and change for a sandwich and a drink. The sandwich was truly pitiful. Canned meat, scrawny looking salad and it was minuscule. I could have had ten..."
- "Pictures attached...Second try at Minute Clinic in Columbia, SC as my employer is pushing everyone to clinics now. This time, Jan 22. Sign is and I am given..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."