1.1K views
Turnaround Time

They sound nice when you first call but they have messed up on my order and sent me parts ( not the complete machine) but I do not own the machine yet!!And the parts were not the complete machine and the product that I ordered is not complete either.

Then they would not take my call and I have been on hold dealing with them for days and days (every day) hours on hold!!! This was supposed to be a Christmas present !! Out 357.00 and watch out you will not know why you have other charges on your debit too!! NOT A Good place!!

I have filed a complaint with the BBB!!I will go all the way and take them to court!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of luminess air airbush makeup. Luminess Air needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned luminess air airbush makeup in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Luminess Air.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

Island Heights, New Jersey, United States #1261634

Hi there,

I am in the same situation you are!I was wondering if you have gotten anywhere with them?

What you told in your review they told me.

They even hung up on me!How do I file a complaint with the BBB?