Luminess Air Airbush Makeup Review from Dededo Village, Dededo

87 of 908 Luminess Air reviews

I was sent this on my email for the order I had placed last month.Then August came and I was sent this 2nd email which just upset me.

If I knew I was going to be charged $400+ for this I would have never bought it. I was being told I will get my name reported to the credit agencies. You can have all your stuff back. Everything still there.

Not worth my $400.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Luminess Air Airbush Makeup
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #905667 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Luminess Air? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
87 of 908 Luminess Air reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
kimnak

Aug 25 #1203531 Wasilla, Alaska, United States

As some of us often do, we hear what we want to hear and get super excited about purchasing a product from TV, without really "paying close attention", to the offer being made. They clearly have on the 1st email laid out in detail a "TRIAL" charge, (not a free trial), of $29.95 + $17.50 s&h. Looks like when they tried to collect what was owed you either denied the payment or didn't have the available credit to cover the charges, which would then make what would have been monthly installments, turn into them requiring remittance of the entire amount in full. ("You" voided their offer of an easy plan by not paying the 1st installment). I fail to understand your complaint. My advice would be sure, if it's not late, to return the merchandise via return receipt within the "allotted" 30 "paid", (this means you owe this amount at least + s&h), trial offer. And copy your invoice with the words CANCEL ORDER written boldly and follow up with call and an email to cancel further charges. You absolutely owe the 1st billed amount. Whether or not you act responsibly and cancel within 30 days, you may owe it all.
I wish you luck and we all need to pay very close attention to exactly what we're agreeing to when making sometimes, quick and spur of the moment, purchasing decisions. It can and WILL effect your credit.

2 0 Reply

Aug 28 #1204739 Fort Lee, New Jersey, United States

That was one of the most arrogant responses I have read on here ... Do you work for Luminess?? Not very nice....

0 0 Reply

Luminess Air Response Aug 23

Hi Jeanie,
We would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been. The email that was sent after order is placed, does fully disclose pricing after the 30 day in home trial. The email also provides the Customer Service number for you to answer all of your concerns. It is encouraged that your personal information is deleted as the review is public for everyone to see. A Luminess Air Customer Service Representative would be more than happy to assist you returning if you could please contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Luminess Air. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Luminess Air.
Filing a new complaint about
×