Dededo Village, Dededo
With Company response Not resolved
Turnaround Time

I was sent this on my email for the order I had placed last month.Then August came and I was sent this 2nd email which just upset me.

If I knew I was going to be charged $400+ for this I would have never bought it. I was being told I will get my name reported to the credit agencies. You can have all your stuff back. Everything still there.

Not worth my $400.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of luminess air airbush makeup from Luminess Air and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Luminess Air to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Luminess Air for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

Wasilla, Alaska, United States #1203531

As some of us often do, we hear what we want to hear and get super excited about purchasing a product from TV, without really "paying close attention", to the offer being made.They clearly have on the 1st email laid out in detail a "TRIAL" charge, (not a free trial), of $29.95 + $17.50 s&h.

Looks like when they tried to collect what was owed you either denied the payment or didn't have the available credit to cover the charges, which would then make what would have been monthly installments, turn into them requiring remittance of the entire amount in full. ("You" voided their offer of an easy plan by not paying the 1st installment). I fail to understand your complaint. My advice would be sure, if it's not late, to return the merchandise via return receipt within the "allotted" 30 "paid", (this means you owe this amount at least + s&h), trial offer.

And copy your invoice with the words CANCEL ORDER written boldly and follow up with call and an email to cancel further charges. You absolutely owe the 1st billed amount.

Whether or not you act responsibly and cancel within 30 days, you may owe it all.

I wish you luck and we all need to pay very close attention to exactly what we're agreeing to when making sometimes, quick and spur of the moment, purchasing decisions.It can and WILL effect your credit.

to kimnak Fort Lee, New Jersey, United States #1204739

That was one of the most arrogant responses I have read on here ... Do you work for Luminess?? Not very nice....

to Anonymous Aspen, Colorado, United States #1318275

Of course she works for the company in some fashion.Why the *** would a customer write THAT!!!!!!????

LOL.Pompous ***.

LuminessAir
#1202805
Luminess Air Response

Hi Jeanie,

We would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been.The email that was sent after order is placed, does fully disclose pricing after the 30 day in home trial.

The email also provides the Customer Service number for you to answer all of your concerns.

It is encouraged that your personal information is deleted as the review is public for everyone to see.A Luminess Air Customer Service Representative would be more than happy to assist you returning if you could please contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

to Luminess Air Response Aspen, Colorado, United States #1318282

Customer Service;

I actually watched a commercial tonight and was very interested in ordering your system.Just by chance I looked up your website and I found this website with a lot of really horrible reviews.

I don't know if your company has made changes with its formula or you have new management but at the rate you are going with so much negative impact from clients, it's the fastest way to kill a business.I know, that from just reading these I will not be ordering from Luminous Air.

to Anonymous Aspen, Colorado, United States #1318284