1K views
2.1

Received wrong item.Invoice shows that I ordered Shade 6.

I received Shade 9. I had to go buy makeup to attend a wedding on 11/20. I called to inform Luminess Air on 11/18 that I received the wrong item on 11/16. Dawn, the first rep I spoke to, said she would put a note in my file and transfer me to the correct department.

I was on hold for about 8 mins and Michelle comes on the line and says she will have one of her reps call me back within an hour. That was at 2:17 PM, yet I did not receive a call back by 3:17, or at all. Every single time I call, the wait time is long. Finally today I waited since I had time to sit and wait for a rep.

Melanie comes on and I explain that I did not receive the color I ordered, it is too late because the wedding I was attending is over and I want a full refund including the shipping charges since it is not my fault that they shipped the wrong item and I had to go buy makeup. I also asked them to send me a shipping label so I can return the item to them. I was informed that she can only refund me the $7.95 shipping and send me the correct color because makeup sales are final. How is it a final sale if I was sent the WRONG color?

I initially stopped using my airbrush system when I paid attention to my credit card statement and realized I was being charged so much for so little makeup. I only ordered 1 bottle this time because it was on sale and I like the natural look I have when I use it, and that's the effect I wanted for the wedding I was attending. Big mistake on my part. This company is so unprofessional that it is ridiculous.

I have never been on a call to customer service and the reps are having conversations and laughing with each other while a customer is on the phone. They just give you the runaround and are not willing at all to resolve issues that are clearly their fault. I will never order anything from Luminess Air again.

I also am going to be sure to spread the word about all the negative interactions I have had, as well as so many other people.I wish I had taken time to dig a little more and found all the negative experiences before I invested in this airbrush system

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss luminess air foundation. Luminess Air needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned luminess air foundation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Luminess Air.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

Thank you for your in depth review. I've seen these auto ship scams before and it's nice to know I'm not getting scammed again. Buh bye Luminess Air, not gettin my money!

Alpharetta, Georgia, United States #1256685

Thank you for taking the time to warn us.I was planning to order this for my wife as a Christmas gift, but after reading your well written review of the company's customer service issues, I have decided to go in a completely different direction.

Thank you for saving me money and time.Regards, Steve

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1246018

Thank you for posting your experience.I was very close to purchasing their system after watching their latest infomercial for the nth time.

You might also contact the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) to make a compliant of fraud against them.

And be sure to tell Luminess Air that you're doing so.You might be surprised and get a full refund.

Medford, New York, United States #1246015

That's terrible.I am glad that I read this before purchasing.

If they won't help you out by refunding your money you should look into itsyourfortune.com - it's legal protection for under $20 a month (depending on state) and the attorneys will write a letter or make a phone call on your behalf and demand your money back!

You can cancel the membership once you get the situation taken care of if you wanted.Good Luck!