4.3K views
With Company response Not resolved

This is my second review i am writing about luminess air.The first one you should read i believe its titled save your money go with Dinair.

Its also marked as resolved and its anything but that .Try to bare with me here, its a long story but ill make it quick as possible. i originally ordered luminess air on black Friday nearly a month ago. as Christmas drew closer, i was starting to get worried. So i called and they said yeah it should be leaving our warehouse any day and i was given a tracking number.

6 days later i wasn't able to track my package so i called and was informed that it has not left the war house yet ."um your package is actually doing well.The representative stated. It's ahead of the average time. because it could take up to six week its in the fine print" her words! I was infuriated that i was not going to able to do my clients makeup hyping up the luminess air system..and also its my personal Christmas gift.

so i asked her if i could pay additional charges for overnight delivery. she told me her hands where tied because it had a tracking number. i would have to wait for it to ship out,send it back, then wait another ten day for my refund.You could imagine how upset i was trying to comprehend the logic behind the fact the product was still; after 1 month in the possession but you cant cancel it and not only that but you cannot upgrade my shipping!!!!GRRR!!! anyways at the end of the conversation i apologized for being so angry with the rep explaining i know its not your fault in particularly but ..isn't there something you can do?

she told me i notarized your account that if you call ounce you receive we'll be expecting it back or if you change your mind you can keep it.

next i stumbled upon this website,wrote a review and was contacted a few hours later. The rep apologized for the "inconvenience" and informed me they put a two day rush delivery on my package and ill have it by the 18th. i was so relieved and happy to hear back the woman seemed genuine. so i went back on this site and said the issue was resolve.with my renewed hope.

well today my money was put back into my account THEY CANCELED MY ORDER WITH OUT MY KNOWLEDGE!!!ARE YO *** KIDDING ME!!! what type of bull *** is that after u just told me ill get it in two day you piece of ***! after yet another phone call they said oh well we see there was a problem and we had to hunt down your order through fed ex and cancel..oh and i got charged $25.00 for it which i wont get back like you *** scam artist at least give me my money back for all the bull *** you put me through and also ruining my xmas. please people i'm begging you don't make the same mistake i did go with dinair.

The people there are so helpful and amazing i told them what happened with luminess air,not only were they appalled but they told this isnt the first time that people have called trying to go with luminuss air first!So they sent me the system for half off!can you believe wow amazing thank god for dinair!!*** you luminess air!!!!!

Review about: Luminess Air Makeup.

Preferred solution: you should refund the money you stole and send me my order for free for all the bullshit.

I didn't like: Price, Scam, Crooks, Cryptic coy cunning creeps, Customer service, Delivery, Unproffessionalism, Carelessness.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

I too was going to order this, until i read this review!! Thank you for saving my money

Based on this review , I too, will not be ordering this product. Was ready to do so until i I read this...

Pasadena, Maryland, United States #1335760

Wow was about to order one of these until i read the review.Geez, wheew!

Saved me !!Thank you !!!!

SharonPeck
Baddeck, Nova Scotia, Canada #1326321

Whats the number to check

I ordered the airbrush system a while back.it was shipped promptly and I wanted to keep it but due to financial reasons I needed to return it..They stopped any charges on my card and no problems in shipping it back..

I appreciate your review and totally understand that you're upset, but couldn't you calm down before you write a review or do you naturally feel the need to cuss even in print? All the **'s representing cuss words, did nothing for your review except to make it more difficult to read. Spitting out a cuss word in the heat of anger in person is one thing, but to actually take the time to write it down in a review shows a lack of consideration for the reader.

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #921101

Your ignorance is comical.

LuminessAir
#920118
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

I deeply apologize for your order being cancelled and fully refunded back to you card. Due to the nature of complaint and Customer Service call that was made to previously cancel the order it was automatically cancelled upon tracking it down with Fed Ex for your dissatisfaction with Regular Ground Shipping time frame. I really hate that this has happen but all amounts did go back to your account.

to Luminess Air Response Milton, Pennsylvania, United States #925713

Did you also credit her back for the $25.00 restocking fee?

to Luminess Air Response #1105377

Im not going to make an acct to comment here but i will say this much.I was watching the advertisement on tv and became interested however since by nature im curious and i value my time spent earning my money i decided to research first.

Very happy i did that.There is enough neg reviews i will now mive away from this idea...sad because sounds like the product is great but *** poor CS...yikes did inuse a profanity ;(