Turnaround Time

I bought a Luminess and on TV it said it was 25.00 dollars and if I didn't like it I could send it back. I also didn't realize the product was 325.00 and more for the makeup they send.

I also want to talk about the product itself. The make up adds more wrinkle to your face. The applicator was plugged even when I rinsed it out.

This is the worst mistake I ever made. I deeply regret buying it.

Review about: Luminess Air Makeup Free Trial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

You've been warned! Do NOT buy any of the products Kimberly "Welfare" Gentelia suggests unless you want to look like her. Worst product imaginable.

Naples, Florida, United States #1298760

I had the same problem. It's a scam and a piece of garbage.

I bought it because it falsely advertised that it corrects dark spots, wrinkles, etc.

I returned it and bought Temptu Pro.

It is incredible!

It includes everything , dark spots, wrinkles etc.

It is somewhat expensive, depending on which system you choose. All together I paid $250.00.

When you add up all of the products you have to buy with Luminess air, it's worth it. You get what you pay for.

Luminess is a piece of trash, I feel like an *** for not researching all Airbrush systems. Of course, they show tutorials, but it is nothing like the lady that describes the 7 day challenge. Check the Temptu out. Instead of buying it through Amazon , I bought it from their website.

I checked it out before I bought it, I wish I would have done the same with Luminess Air. It's fantastic!!

to Kimberly Gentelia #1488081

Thank you, Kimberly!!!!The Temptu is expensive but fantastic!

to Anonymous #1488101

What type of troll bother bashing you on something so trivial?I think you are beautiful!