With Company response Not resolved
1.9
Turnaround Time

Such shoddy materials.Bottles breaks simply by opening them .

They leak all over everything .

I lost nine bottles of liquid while traveling because they leaked.It is ***.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Luminess Air and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about luminess air makeup from Luminess Air was poor customer service, pooooor materials and workmanship of bottles and an offer of 2 bottles rather than total replacement , but reviewer liked results of the product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Luminess Air.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Luminess Air to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

I have the same problem!Brand new bottles of makeup broke for no reason!

I'm so mad because I spent a lot of money!Tara

Looks like a damaged part from a car.Don't put that near you face.

Try the trash can.

I'm glad I read these reviews.Money stays at my bank, thank you very much!

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

I can certainly understand your frustration and would love to assist you with this matter. Here at Luminess Air, we strive on providing the absolute best Customer Service and products forour valued customers. If you received anything less than top quality foundation, please contact us right away at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST and we will most definitely replace and assist you right away.