Luminess Air Makeup Review
Such shoddy materials.Bottles breaks simply by opening them .
They leak all over everything .
I lost nine bottles of liquid while traveling because they leaked.It is ***.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Results of the product
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Pooooor materials and workmanship of bottles
- An offer of 2 bottles rather than total replacement
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "Ordered a 5x7 canvas print. The canvas was 5x7 but the print was 4x6 Tried numerous times to fill out the online complaint for CVS customer service and it would..."
- "I hate to diss a great company. Fleetwood has a beautiful product line. However, we went to look at the 2012's that had just arrived in Hammond, LA this..."
- "TERRIBLE!! I sold my home and didn't buy another one. I cannot get them to disconnect the service at my old address. I don't have a house to transfer service..."