With Company response Not resolved
2.0

Im not happy with bottles of makeup the tips break off when you open then and the makeup doesnt do what it show on tv

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Luminess Air and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Luminess Air.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Luminess Air to other companies on our site.

Comments

I have the same problems with their containers. I now transfer the makeup into a different container like the travel bottles from Walmart.

I now no longer lose product and no more drips all over my sink. I also switched to a matte make up using the eraser product first.

My coverage is all day. Now I just have to reach out to them about my stylus but the product is great.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. By screwing the makeup top back on tightly, this may cause bottles to break at the tip.

It should be closed just enough to seal but not tightly closed.

As always, Luminess Air is always willing to replace any items that are defective absolutely free of charge by contacting us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST. We also have 4 different finishes of makeup depending on skin type that you may select from to get the perfect Luminess look you desire :)