First Luminess Air charged me 29.95 for the 30 day trial period-turned around and charged me 49.99 the following day (before the product was shipped). This was a total of almost 80.00 for a piece of Junk.

Had I wanted a paint sprayer-I would have gone to the Hardware. This piece of *** did not work at all when I received it-had to work with the cords before it came on, then it stopped working while I was using it.

Sputtered,spit-BBB/other agencies watch out, complains are coming. JUNK, Plain and Simple

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 17, 2012.

Comments

RETURN ADDRESS :LUMINESS DIRECT 12802 CAPRICORN DR STAFFORD TX 77477

Thank you all for taking the time to post your experiences...I was seriously considering purchasing this product.......after reading all of this....I am now researching other Airbrush systems ..bye bye luminess ...

Thank you for saving me money, time and trouble..

Thank you for posting your comments, I was considering ordering this, however after reading all the complaints and issues, I don't feel it's worth the headache.

PLEASE NOTE THE "***ME"!!! IS NOT A BAD WORD!

I CALLED MY SELF *** ME FOR SPENDING ALL THIS MONEY ON A PRODUCT THAT APPEARS TO HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS. ANY ONE GET POSITIVE RESULTS

:cry :( MY 3RD DAY OF REPEAT PHONE CALLS. ON PHONE FROM 11;45 AM TO 6;15 PM.

HUNG UP ON CALLED BACK TO GET PUT ON HOLD, CALLED ON ANOTHER PHONE, NO. UNKNOWN TO THEM THEY ANSWER, I EVEN PLAYED MUSIC FROM PHONE ON HOLD BACK TO THEM. I RETURNED BROKEN UNIT END OF FEB.2012. ONE REP.

SAYS THEY RECEIVED IT ANOTHER SAID NO THEY HAVE NOT. ONE SAID REPLACEMENT SENT IN MARCH. I HAVE SPENT HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS WITH THEM! *** ME!!!!

JULIA SAID SHE WOULD CALL ME BACK TODAY 4-12-12 I.M STILL WAITING. THEY ADVISE I HAVE 3-4 ACCOUNTS, THAT ALSO DEPENDS ON WHO YOU SPEAK WITH. ALL I WANT IS A REPLACEMENT UNIT. IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR.

HELP!!! JUST SEND ME A NEW AIRBRUSH SO I CAN USE ALL THE MAKEUP I HAVE FROM YOU ALL. I OWE A CO. FOR 24 YRS.

WOULD NEVER TREAT CLIENTS THIS WAY. HELP!!!!

Oh please do that sissieogle. If you need any help, let's all fight for our rights as consumer to this *** company.

I heard after you receive your kit, they will charge you monthly of $26 for the monthly supply of foundation. I suggest for you to call them & cancel your monthly supply to avoid the charges to your debit card.

sissieogle

:( By the way, you must have a Registered number to return this Lumineer Product and they will not answer the phone. There is no place on their internet site to retrieve a number. I am going to contact Consumer Affairs with the State of NC and Federal Government to report them for Unfair Consumer Practices, They should be banned from doing business.