1K views
With Company response

I was watching your com on TV one nite & it looked good my husband had passed away and I was feeling down.The ad said 2995 but,order now for 19.95 so I called and was told the final cost would be around $250.00 a little expensive but, the young man said I would get $50.00 gift card to take care if I sent back.

I got my charge card bill today & there was 80.00 bill on there for luminious I called your co and was told it wold cost me around 700.00 & if I wanted to send back it had to be unused and everything even freebies sent back it would cost me 25percent restock it would cost me 106.00 a month for what I have plus 35.00 for makeup plus 35.00 for membership why wasn't I told this when I ordered it. I told the young man I had to pay for my husband's funeral and headstone. I'm 74 yrs old and fixed income.

This is total misrepresentation.Im sorry I wouldn't recommend you to anyone & you put a hardship on me next time I won' pay attention to your ad sounds to good to be true it usually is.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Luminess Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Luminess Air to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Luminess Air luminess airbrush kit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

What freaking jerks! I'm going to let everyone I can know about this scam!

LuminessAir
to Anonymous #1054992
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

We definitely apologize that you feel this way. Please know that Luminess Air is in no way a scam and A+ accredited with the Better Business Bureau. We have thousands of happy satisfied customer and if you would like to know more about our company and Terms, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-793-7474.

Wow I was watching the commercial too and I was just about to order but I thought I would see if there were any reviews and I am so glad I did because I will not be ordering now !!!!

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

We would definitely like to apologize for any confusion there may be.Luminess Air offers a 30 day in home trial to all customers.

If you decide to return within the 30 days, Luminess Air does not charge you to do so. Only after the 30 day trial period, is when monthly payments for the Airbrush System will come into play. A 25% restocking fee only applies to refused packages without a Return Authorization Number issued.

There is also absolutely no obligation for the makeup club,as it may be cancelled at any time.Please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST, and we would be more than happy to take our time going over any questions or concerns you may have.