Brick Township, New Jersey
1.5K views 4 comments
With Company response

I fell for this scam, first in tiny writing they have install pricing, not in their agreement that you check and agree, again at the end if the purchase no notes about the installments.I understand the product and it makes sense to make good money on the makeup, but off of the machine which is a 30 dollar fish air compressor, you'd think they give us the machine and want us to buy the makeup.

Really they are taking advantage of people's busy schedules.

Note people in other email to a women complaining lumpiness denied the 300 and said it was 50 dollars, check out my email it's 82 per month for 5 months.

Are u kidding 500 dollars.I feel sorry for the senior citizens

Review about: Luminess Airbrush Makeup.

I didn't like: Bait and switch sales tactics, Continued use of outdated card, Bait and switch, Time wasted, Commercial is bald faced lie.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Luminess Air Makeup
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $500
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

anonymous

I did see too many rules regarding returns.I am so grateful for the feedback and comments.

I'm a sucker for this stuff.Mahalo

anonymous
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #1321198

I think there are a couple websites that feature the product. I wonder if there is a "right" one?

Englewood, Colorado, United States #1276036

I was getting ready 2 order one,but not now,thank you

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

I can certainly understand your frustration and would like to help you with this.After upgrades are accepted to your Airbrush System order, it does raise the cost in your 30 day trial as well as monthly payments.

We do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and make sure that before checking out your final review page states what you will pay today as well as after the 30 days.

There is also an email confirmation sent after placing your order and a green packing list with your Airbrush System, that explains all cost.Please feel free to email me Ashley@luminessair.com and I would be more than happy to knock off half the cost and match a price from our online website (www.luminessair.com) due to our Cyber week sale :)