1.8K views
With Company response
1.8

I fell for this scam, first in tiny writing they have install pricing, not in their agreement that you check and agree, again at the end if the purchase no notes about the installments. I understand the product and it makes sense to make good money on the makeup, but off of the machine which is a 30 dollar fish air compressor, you'd think they give us the machine and want us to buy the makeup.

Really they are taking advantage of people's busy schedules.

Note people in other email to a women complaining lumpiness denied the 300 and said it was 50 dollars, check out my email it's 82 per month for 5 months.

Are u kidding 500 dollars. I feel sorry for the senior citizens

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Bait and switch sales tactics, Continued use of outdated card, Bait and switch, Time wasted, Commercial is bald faced lie.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Dec 02, 2015.

Comments

Thank you for the honest review. I knew it sounded "to go to be true."(TGTBT) I've always tried To stick to this rule.

So I tried to find their terms and conditions. They didn't give that option up until I gave them all of my information. Even then it was not what was advertised. There's always more.

They do prey on women,11 to elderly. Telling us it's easy to look so beautiful. So, That's what attracts us! But its a scam!

So before any purchases I make, I come to these review websites and find out what its really is all about! Why is it ok for them to deceive us while selling us goods for our hard earned money? They swoop in and take a lot and really fast! But to get it back....

we'll just say its always a fight! That tells me more about the company and the product. If this is how *** they treat customers. Deceitful from the commercial, lies, broken product,customer service issues, and a then a fight about your money.

With all that said, I can only imagine how *** the product itself is. Your product should speak for itself,not forced, or tricky. If those are the tactics then your product isn't very good. So, this one's tells you you'll be so pretty, but they Don't tell you what a fool youll actually look like dealing with a company like them.

Thank you all for saving me from this nightmare. I've been through this with a health club and their contracts are all the same, tricky wording, offering something other than what the actual advertisement said to get you there. I hate that this is what EVERYTHING is becoming. You constantly have to be looking for the hidden agenda.

A GREAT product has no bait and switch. It just is what it is. That's how I like it!

Needless to say, I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT BE BUYING THIER *** OR THEIR PRODUCT! LOL

I did see too many rules regarding returns. I am so grateful for the feedback and comments.

I'm a sucker for this stuff. Mahalo

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #1321198

I think there are a couple websites that feature the product. I wonder if there is a "right" one?

Englewood, Colorado, United States #1276036

I was getting ready 2 order one,but not now,thank you

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

I can certainly understand your frustration and would like to help you with this. After upgrades are accepted to your Airbrush System order, it does raise the cost in your 30 day trial as well as monthly payments.

We do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and make sure that before checking out your final review page states what you will pay today as well as after the 30 days.

There is also an email confirmation sent after placing your order and a green packing list with your Airbrush System, that explains all cost. Please feel free to email me Ashley@luminessair.com and I would be more than happy to knock off half the cost and match a price from our online website (www.luminessair.com) due to our Cyber week sale :)

to Luminess Air Response #1470712

Your bill collectors keep calling me and I've told each one that I've been trying to return this product before the trial period ended to no avail. Your machine is cheap, the make up sent was bursted in the packaging.

They sent new makeup during the trial.

I tried it, Didn't like the outcome and requested to cancel. Your package is packed and ready to go seems like for two years by now but you're still trying to force me to own it, am I'm not.