Luminess Air - Lumpiness Air- $82 per month for 5 months I have proof in email Ripoff
I fell for this scam, first in tiny writing they have install pricing, not in their agreement that you check and agree, again at the end if the purchase no notes about the installments.I understand the product and it makes sense to make good money on the makeup, but off of the machine which is a 30 dollar fish air compressor, you'd think they give us the machine and want us to buy the makeup.
Really they are taking advantage of people's busy schedules.
Note people in other email to a women complaining lumpiness denied the 300 and said it was 50 dollars, check out my email it's 82 per month for 5 months.
Are u kidding 500 dollars.I feel sorry for the senior citizens
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bait and switch sales tactics
- Continued use of outdated card
- Bait and switch
- Time wasted
- Commercial is bald faced lie
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Luminess Airbrush Makeup
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "Such shoddy materials. Bottles breaks simply by opening them . They leak all over everything . I lost nine bottles of liquid while traveling because they leaked. It is ***...."
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "I bought this luggage & I just used it for the first time. The handle on the tote split already, there goes the set!..."
- "I ordered a patio bar set online and when I received my delivery receipt, it indicated that set-up and put in place was included with my order. However, when the..."
- "Last May I purchases several Kitchen appliances from my local sears for a kitchen remodel in early May of 2015. They were all Kenmore products. This Sunday night my wife..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."