Luminess Air - Lumpiness Air- $82 per month for 5 months I have proof in email Ripoff

323 of 908 Luminess Air reviews

I fell for this scam, first in tiny writing they have install pricing, not in their agreement that you check and agree, again at the end if the purchase no notes about the installments.I understand the product and it makes sense to make good money on the makeup, but off of the machine which is a 30 dollar fish air compressor, you'd think they give us the machine and want us to buy the makeup.

Really they are taking advantage of people's busy schedules.

Note people in other email to a women complaining lumpiness denied the 300 and said it was 50 dollars, check out my email it's 82 per month for 5 months.

Are u kidding 500 dollars.I feel sorry for the senior citizens

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Bait and switch sales tactics
    • Continued use of outdated card
    • Bait and switch
    • Time wasted
    • Commercial is bald faced lie

Reason of review:
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
323 of 908 Luminess Air reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Luminess Air Response Dec 03, 2015

Hi There,
I can certainly understand your frustration and would like to help you with this. After upgrades are accepted to your Airbrush System order, it does raise the cost in your 30 day trial as well as monthly payments. We do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and make sure that before checking out your final review page states what you will pay today as well as after the 30 days. There is also an email confirmation sent after placing your order and a green packing list with your Airbrush System, that explains all cost. Please feel free to email me Ashley@luminessair.com and I would be more than happy to knock off half the cost and match a price from our online website (www.luminessair.com) due to our Cyber week sale :)

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.