1.5K views
With Company response
1.8

I fell for this scam, first in tiny writing they have install pricing, not in their agreement that you check and agree, again at the end if the purchase no notes about the installments.I understand the product and it makes sense to make good money on the makeup, but off of the machine which is a 30 dollar fish air compressor, you'd think they give us the machine and want us to buy the makeup.

Really they are taking advantage of people's busy schedules.

Note people in other email to a women complaining lumpiness denied the 300 and said it was 50 dollars, check out my email it's 82 per month for 5 months.

Are u kidding 500 dollars.I feel sorry for the senior citizens

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Luminess Air and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about luminess air makeup from Luminess Air was bait and switch sales tactics, continued use of outdated card and bait and switch Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Luminess Air.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Luminess Air to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

I did see too many rules regarding returns.I am so grateful for the feedback and comments.

I'm a sucker for this stuff.Mahalo

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #1321198

I think there are a couple websites that feature the product. I wonder if there is a "right" one?

Englewood, Colorado, United States #1276036

I was getting ready 2 order one,but not now,thank you

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

I can certainly understand your frustration and would like to help you with this.After upgrades are accepted to your Airbrush System order, it does raise the cost in your 30 day trial as well as monthly payments.

We do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and make sure that before checking out your final review page states what you will pay today as well as after the 30 days.

There is also an email confirmation sent after placing your order and a green packing list with your Airbrush System, that explains all cost.Please feel free to email me Ashley@luminessair.com and I would be more than happy to knock off half the cost and match a price from our online website (www.luminessair.com) due to our Cyber week sale :)