Luminess Air - Luv it !

377 of 908 Luminess Air reviews

I just read the many reviews on Luminess spray products.....I'm not sure how long I have been 'a member' but I am shocked at the folks that were disappointed with Luminess....I love the products and would be lost without them....I am 78 years young (old).....so happy I took advantage of a Luminess offer.....the shipments are automatic, but when needed to change the delivery products or change the date when I call they are very helpful and accommodating.....I have often been told "I don't look my age"....I attribute much of it to my make up.....it is easy to use and doesn't feel 'cakey' or look like 'too much makeup'....I would feel so lost without my Luminess air-spray makeup.....Thank you! Margo G

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• What I disliked
    • I wish i could update
    • And regulate my auto shipments - on line

Reason of review:
makes me feel and look 'young'......
Product or service
Luminess Airbrush Spray Product
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #709217

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Luminess Air? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
377 of 908 Luminess Air reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Luminess Air Response Oct 05, 2015

Hi Margo,
We are more than happy to have you as a valued Luminess Air customer. Thank you so much for letting Luminess get you beautiful each and everyday. We will continue to provide the absolute best Customer Service and products to you :)

0 1 Reply

Oct 04, 2015 #1042949

you just bought it?

4 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Luminess Air. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Luminess Air.
Filing a new complaint about
×