1.6K views
With Company response Not resolved
4.0

I just read the many reviews on Luminess spray products.....I'm not sure how long I have been 'a member' but I am shocked at the folks that were disappointed with Luminess....I love the products and would be lost without them....I am 78 years young (old).....so happy I took advantage of a Luminess offer.....the shipments are automatic, but when needed to change the delivery products or change the date when I call they are very helpful and accommodating.....I have often been told "I don't look my age"....I attribute much of it to my make up.....it is easy to use and doesn't feel 'cakey' or look like 'too much makeup'....I would feel so lost without my Luminess air-spray makeup.....Thank you! Margo G

This reviewer shared experience about "makes me feel and look 'young'......" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Luminess Air and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about luminess airbrush spray product at Luminess Air was i wish i could update and and regulate my auto shipments - on line , but reviewer liked order processing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Luminess Air.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Luminess Air to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Margo,

We are more than happy to have you as a valued Luminess Air customer. Thank you so much for letting Luminess get you beautiful each and everyday. We will continue to provide the absolute best Customer Service and products to you :)

you just bought it?