1.2

I ordered the kit for 30 days trial.

I don't see well, after waiting about 10days to recieve I saw that the 30 days brgin when payment clears. Of course it cleared immediatey

The make up was too dark. It went on ok except no where in the commercial does it show or say you have to shave your peach fuzz of of your face. It just sat on the fuzz. Also made pours on chin very obvious. They offered to send me a lighter shade and a full cover make up. when I said the lightest med was to dark and orange. It took 10 days to get kit so that was pointless.

She offered to extend days, but I just wondered why they didnt already include these samples. Never recieved the mascara. When she undetstood I just wanted to return the product, she was snotty and said I had 7 days to return it or I would be charged. My 30 days had longer than that.

Also had to pay for shipping return.

If your already fairly smooth faced maybe it is a good deal. They charged my card after I returned it also. Oh well. When I asked why the guy said they were going to return full trial price. Took a dollar and didn't return anything.

Review about: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments