With Company response Not resolved

I ordered at "Risk free" They told me Id have a refund if I didn't like the system, LIARS!!!!! I did all the steps as instructed , the product is dry and makes wrinkles stand out even more , when I returned the product they told me Id get my money back first by the initial call then by they call to return, now that they received the product they say NO Refund , so now Im out the initial money PLUS the RETURN SHIPPING , they're LIARS , SCAM!!!! its inst risk free at all , you will be out money and then some!!!

Don't do it , the product isn't worth the headache and money loss!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scam and not risk free. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not risk free, it cost me $$$$" of luminess air kit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $49. Luminess Air needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned luminess air kit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Luminess Air.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Alycia,

My name is Ashley and I would like to help you with this. I can certainly understand your frustration and will be contacting your personally to assist you with this matter. We love all customers who try our Airbrush System, whether they like it or not and do not want you upset in any way.I can assure you that you will not be out of the money spent trying the Airbrush System or returning it and we greatly appreciate your business with us.