Turnaround Time

I was watching TV thought I would order Luminess.Customer Service kept me on phone for 15 minutes, as I repeatedly said no I do not want any more products.

I was about to hang up. Later in the day, I called back and spoke to a Supervisor and said I had cancelled, she said no worries, charge not shown yet. 5 days later pkg at my door. I called Luminess in Houston, TX, supervisor said no worries just call and we will tell you how to return.

I did NOT OPEN, I went to the Post Office on a $19.00 order and Post office said that would be $13.96 to return, I said no, I am not paying that. I called Luminess 3 times, and they said no they don't pay for shipping back. and if I did not mail back to them for a Credit on Charge Card by 6-19-17 I would be charged for Product. 2 days now, I have not received a call back, just keep getting texts.

I would like to know who owns this company and will call TV Station that airs this product. I have customer service has to meet QUOTA, but never had a harder time in my life with a company of any product. If you really aren't sure about ordering this product, do not do so. As you will end up keeping the product and will keep getting charged monthly, as they figure if you have to pay to return, you will keep product because it was only $19.00.

I am sure this company is multimillion company, now I know why. I wanted a return bar code label to return, Luminess said no, they do not do this. Had I known in the beginning, I would not have ordered this. WAKE UP People, they will SCAM you.

I Was. Well I hope they try to keep billing my credit card, because I stopped payment on all products from credit card company. Let them sue me, I would love to go on a TV Show to complain, also customer service would not give me a Higher Up person to talk to. FBI should know about them, they are a SCAM, do not order.

P. S. Fayetteville, NY OH by the way, WAS NOT A FREE TRIAL, YOU CANNOT SEND BACK, WHO EVER HEARD OF NO FREE TRIAL, AS YOU WOULD HAVE A BETTER CHANGE OF HAVING LUNCH WITH THE PRESIDENT, THAN TO RETURN THE PRODUCTS.

WAKE UP PEOPLE.Later

Review about: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Did not want, Time wasted getting charges reversed, Unethical, Total fraud, Want a return label to ship back.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

This is a total scam They tell you it is an introductory deal and then slip in the small print as a default YES to be charged over $300 additional.When you call to cancel they show you how they tricked you but say you should have known.

DO NOT fall for this.I'm looking into a class action lawsuit now.

Indiana, United States #1339092

The add is a trap to clean out your bank account, they want stop sending it even if you cancel. They just taking money from your account, they are worst than AT&T. Please don't order you will never be rid of them.