Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Can. I use my on makeup if i dilute it the make i got with the kit is to orange

Luminess Air

Thank you so much for your inquiry.Luminess Air is designed to be used with Luminess Air Airbrush Cosmetics only.

Using other products in your system is not recommended, as this will void out your Luminess Air standard 1 year warranty. Our even number foundations are for red and pink undertones and the odd number foundations are for yellow and olive undertones.

Please give us a call at 1-888-793-7474 and we'll gladly assist you with finding your perfect color-match.:)

Show

Why has my unit stopped spraying?

I have had my unit for less than a year and did not start using it regularly until October.I have cleaned it after every use with water, shake it dry, and gently dry with a Q- Tip.

About 6 weeks ago I noticed the coverage was not as even and it was taking longer and longer to empty the make up holder although it would empty a full holder of water in about 30 seconds. I ordered the cleaner and have used it several times, however, the spray is decreasing daily to the point that even after 3 or 4 minutes only half of what I put in the holder is used and it takes more than a minute to empty just plain water.

Please advise.thanks