Seattle, Washington
Featured Not resolved

Someone please tell me how this nearly clear "color" is the hot pink color they advertise as ATTITUDE????this was the biggest rip off I've probably ever fallen for.

I could have purchased a light for a third of the price and polishes with actual pigment at my local beauty supply and been much better off and still paid less!

Oh and the top coat they sent me was dried out and the brush broken off so I couldn't even useit.Don't waste your time or money on this junk!

Review about: Haute Polish.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Luminess Air - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from West Newton, Pennsylvania Luminess Air "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..." Read more Luminess Air - Stealing in my friend's account for months. Luminess Air " So my friend saw this add on tv, she is french and does get carried away by stuff like this so she just grabbed her card and went on the..." Read more Luminess Air - HORRIFIC  Packaging -Bottles break open! Luminess Air "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..." Read more Review about Luminess Airbrush System from Watsonville, California Luminess Air "The WORST company I have ever purchased from. Costs on the upwards of $200 after the trial which they DO NOT disclose prior to purchase. Terrible customer service...." Read more Shipito - They are thieves and scammers !! Shipito "In my first purchase was all perfect, (because the purchase was of little value). In my second purchase, of greater value, they told me that my package was lost in..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Color By Pascale - No DELIVERY OF PRODUCT Color By Pascale "Ordered from them on 5/31/17 never received my product received order confirmation and delivery tracking information on 6/7/17. But have never received product and tracking information went to track nothing..." Read more