Review about Luminess Airbrush System from Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I purchased luminess air last August.I paid the trial period.

I assumed roughly around 150-200 for everything!!!! Noooooo! Here it is March of 2016, and I'm being charged till this *** day! So far I've paid 559.85 yes folks!!!!

Al for a trial kit! Then they decided to send me a gift of air brush make up! I never asked for! Box does say free gifts!!!

So what the *** is the rest of the money for??? I've called cant get through! I've emailed to only get a response of they are having high volume of customers contacting them that they will return me a email as received! Here it's 6 months later I got no emails, calls letters etc!!!

But they sure the *** keep taking my money! I've asked my bank to stop allowing them to take out, but they can't due to I acknowledge lump air as a purchase even after telling my bank I'm getting scammed! So I am stuck! I'm about to call an attorney!

Even if it coats me more to fight it Idc it's the principal of it! I want my *** money back! As far as the make up its sticky I don't like it!

I've tried to return I can't get them to send a return sticker either because they don't answer the phone!!!!!Help I'm so mad

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Luminess Airbrush System
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #807417

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Luminess Air? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Aug 28 #1204743 Sawyer, Minnesota

Cancel the card you used. Have bank reissue another card. That will stop recurring charges

0 0 Reply

Apr 08 #1141381

Go to the bank and tell them you want to put a stop payment, Don't tell them anything just say you have made other payment arrangements and the company told you to come to the bank to put stop payment . That is the only way to stop them from taking more money...honestly I am sick of these companies taking advantage of people and nobody does anything about it, Hope this helps!

Mar 21 #1131506

That is the Luminess standard response. The problem is that they do not answer emails, they are unbelievably rude on the phone and their promise to correct/investigate is bogus. I have been trying since December 2015.

Mar 20 #1130612

I had a similar problem with trying to get my bank to stop letting a company deduct from my account. I closed my bank account, at their suggestion, and opened another. It was inconvenient and I was annoyed that I needed to do it, but so glad I did. They can't pull money from a bank account that doesn't exist.

4 0 Reply

Mar 18 #1130040

Just aw an ad on TV for $29.95. Googled it and the reviews are horrible. I have read enough to know not to waste my money.

Luminess Air Response Mar 11

Hi Lisa,
After reviewing your account, we certainly would like to apologize that you feel this way, as we have kept in touch with you via email to cancel the automatic shipments of makeup in November and sending an invoice of the 30 day trial Terms and payments in January that was requested. As of February 14,2016, the system is fully paid off. We do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and fully make aware to all Luminess Air customers that within 30 days of trying the Airbrush System you may return, if not satisfied. We are always more than welcome to forward the Luminess Air replies that were made to you, to ensure the expedience of your concern. Customer Service may be reached at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST, if you have any further questions or concerns we would be more than happy to assist you.

1 6 Reply

Mar 11 #1125544

Close your bank account and go open another one some where else. Those people are thieves!

5 0 Reply

Mar 11 #1125537

Sounds like you need to move your money into a different account. When the company can't take your money, they will be contacting you. No more chasing ghosts with phone calls and emails.

6 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Luminess Air. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Luminess Air.
Filing a new complaint about