Watsonville, California
With Company response Not resolved

The WORST company I have ever purchased from.Costs on the upwards of $200 after the trial which they DO NOT disclose prior to purchase.

Terrible customer service. They do not honor their 30 day trial.

It's 30 days from the date of purchase and it can take 2-3 weeks to get to you.Impossible to actually return once you've actually had a chance to try it.

Review about: Luminess Airbrush System.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Samantha,

We do apologize that you feel this way.Here at Luminess Air we do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions, which is located online, in email confirmation, as well as green packing list that comes with your Airbrush System.

Luminess Air's 30 day trial is determined by the date our Fed Ex tracking shows delivered to your home.

After reviewing your account, I do see that a Return Authorization Number was issued by a Customer Service Representative with no problem, as you were still inside the trial period.Please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST, if there is anything further we may assist you with.