Luminess Air - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from West Newton, Pennsylvania

556 of 908 Luminess Air reviews

I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes...Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went through the checkout process and read the entire agreement they made plainly clear in black and white regular sized font that if I did not return my order within the 30 day trial period, I would begin immediately being charged 59.99 every 30 days for 5 months, plus the 62.50 for the foundation every 60 days (if I didn't choose to cancel automated makeup).

Maybe they have changed it since you ordered... But I was given all of the information and upgrade options up front.

Nothing hidden.Looking forward to using this system!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
556 of 908 Luminess Air reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 23, 2015 #1082819

jane doe here. the key word here is listen carefully to every word they say on tv. along with other companies in corporate america, they have these promotions to catch your interest. you think as i did, well heck i can afford 19.95. always know there is a catch to everything these days. always read terms and conditions, do not skip over them trying to catch something you may have missed. or else you will miss some very key points. i would love to have this luminess air system. but i know reality, no one can make themselves look flawless and perfect. yes we all love to try and hide our flaws by using these products such as this one and all the wrinkle free look younger products. i have not run into one yet. there is only one way to get rid of these feelings and quit being used by these companies. learn to love what you have on you. embrace your natural beauty. know that you with all your flaws, are beautiful and well deserving of all the good things in life. yes looking beautiful boost our self confidence and esteem. but loving ourselves and caring about our own self is so much easier and cheaper too!! the internet is full of home remedies that you can find that are natural and really do work. nature takes care of nature. every plant was put on earth for some purpose. these solutions all come from one of those plants or many. go straight to the source. learn what you can do to make your own products at home. we all love to fix ourselves up for a romantic... Show more

2 0 Reply

2 days ago #1252106 Livingston, New Jersey, United States

Just because someone purchases an air brush system doesn't mean that they don't love the way that they look lol... I ordered it for convenience reasons and I LOVE IT! It takes me 20 minutes from start to finish to do all of my makeup thanks to Luminess. It has worked perfectly from day one. Your long diatribe amounts to nothing but know it all nonsense. You can't decide why somebody does something, and even if it would be to make themselves feel beautiful, oh well! They can do that and be just fine.

0 0 Reply
STILL UGLY

Mar 29, 2015 #965160 Washington, United States

IF YOU TRIED TO TALK TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY LEFT YOU WAITING ON THE PHONE. AND NO RESPOND OR CALL BACKS TO CANCLE BEFORE TIMES UP.AND THEN ONLY SEND FIRST SUPPLY AND BILLS YOU, COLLECTIONS GOT IT NOW FOR WHAT YOU DIDNT GET OR WANT

5 0 Reply

Mar 13, 2015 #958183

Kim... This was a positive review...

0 2 Reply
Thepamommy

Mar 09, 2015 #955833

Wow. Ok. The last thing I'm going to attempt to point out is... If a company is selling a 30 DAY TRIAL for $19.95, then how do you not know that after those 30 days there will be more money to pay? It's just common sense!! Aye yie yie... I think I'm just wasting my breath.

5 7 Reply

Mar 04, 2015 #954036

Penny... It does not tell you until you actually check out. See the pictures that I posted along with my review. It's all there in black and white. It is normal for an airbrush system to cost that much, especially when they are letting you pay monthly. You can also purchase the system on HSN.com for like $160. No monthly payments... All up front.

4 6 Reply
Kerri

Feb 21 #1115400 Texas, United States

you can gfet the 'Luminess Air' on HSN???
For $160.00?!?!?!?! so glad I checked out a cpl reviews before I ordered. I'm goin to HSN to check it out, Amazon.com too!!☺
Thanks a milion!!

0 0 Reply
Penny

Mar 04, 2015 #953996

Just watched the infomercial, and came online to see the reviews. Amazing...there is n mention of cost further than the 19.95, and f course, I expect charges for further makeup purchases....but over $300.? That is rediculous! They are saying that their product costs less than what you would pay for one bottle of foundation. So glad to read the reviews....it is a shame that most people do not read all the fine print. I do, but glad I am not wasting my time doing so! Thank you to the reviewer!

9 1 Reply
Tawney S

Mar 09, 2015 #955801

Yup, I too am watching the infomercial, and Penny is right. They don't tell you about the extra monthly fees.or how much the makeup actually cost if you keep it. I definitely won't be ordering now.

10 0 Reply

Mar 30, 2015 #965535 Blairsville, Pennsylvania, United States

Ok, but what they do tell you is that you're paying 19.95 for a TRIAL. Not to actually buy the product. Nowhere in that commercial does it say "pay 19.95 to keep the system forever". This is when as adults we have to dig a little deeper and not just assume things. Even if it is fine print, it's still there, and it still saves Luminess from getting slapped with fraud. It's not that hard to get on a website and read word for word what you are getting yourself into. If you care at all about your money and bring able to afford it, you'd do what I did and research it until you understand. I'm sick of people saying they were ripped off and stuff. The rules and guidelines are there for a reason. Follow them.

8 9 Reply

2 days ago #1252085 Merritt Island, Florida, United States

Listen miss perfect. If HUNDREDS of people are complaining of feeling duped as opposed to you ? It's DESIGNED to dupe people. You don't think in the 40 minutes of on air time that instead of REPEATING the same things over and over, that they wouldn't find a moment to MENTION, IF NOT EXPLAIN. ..SIMPLY MENTION the cost involved to KEEP IT? The whole thing is worded in such a way as to allow people to interpret it exactly the way Luminess wants them too. You ***. AND YOU KNOW IT.

0 0
still ugly

Mar 29, 2015 #965165 Washington, United States

so true and they dont tell you there not going to answer you when you try to cancel

7 0 Reply

Luminess Air Response Apr 06, 2015

Hi There,
My name is Ashley and I actually work for the company. I would like to let you know that we are here to answer your call Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm Central Standard Time. You may also email me Ashley@luminessair.com if you are needing help with an issue and I would be more than happy to assist you.

3 5 Reply

2 days ago #1252110 Livingston, New Jersey, United States

Doesn't matter how it's worded. If you had half a brain you would read further to see exactly how it works. Instead you blame the company for yoUr laziness and stupidity. I love my system and it was worth every cent. Guess that's all that should matter to me.

0 0
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Luminess Air. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Luminess Air.
Filing a new complaint about
×