2.5K views
With Company response Not resolved

When I saw the TV add i wanted to try this product and the price sounding so great at 19.95.I jumped on the phone and called.

The man on the phone proceeded to try and sell me other things to make my total larger. I ended up paying at the end about 25.00 not giving into there tempting offers. When i received lumines air i tried to use and it and it came out blotchy and horrible and it was the wrong color i looked orange. I was so upset I was thinking they made it look so easy and its really not!

I feel like you need to be a makeup artist to use this and defiantly takes time to master the skill. Once u might have it down i would think you would be out of your little tinny sample colors. Then I tried to send it back and they wouldn't let me because i already opened and used the package. I was livid they told me I could send it back on TV?

what the heck. They then wanted to charge me full price for the luminess air machine $180! I was like NO WAY I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS! ITS A SCAM!

THEY TRAPPED ME! so now i have to pay $20.00 a month to pay off the *** machine that i don't use or like. They have my credit card info so they keep charging me.

If you sign up for the start kit your price will increase trust me they will charge you monthly not the price advertised on TV but the full price!be aware because the agent on the phone does not warn you of this at all!

brimahaney wrote the review because of pricing issue at Luminess Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Luminess Air to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was any of experience, customer service, product and machine is hard to use. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Luminess Air luminess basic kits for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

Please do not order this. They charge a membership fee every month that you will not know about until it comes out of your account, and when you try to cancel it, they will tell you it is can elled, but low and behold you are charged for it again.

#1020886

I ordered and didn't like it either,..they still tried to charge my card, but I was smarter than that, I cancelled my card and got a new card and they couldn't charge me again

I'm so, so glad to read your comment here, as well as others. I was about to order tonight and now am glad that I didn't.

Oh man i would cancel my credit card if i were you and order a new one, that stinks!

I just watched this luminus advertising.I rushed to get my phone to order cause my daughter has a career in modeling/ acting and this would be great for her birthday , but when I read the reviews I changed my mind quickly!

LuminessAir
to Anonymous #1007525
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

Please do not have your daughter not look Luminess Air beautiful due to lack of others understanding what is being ordered.Many of our customers are professionals and receive 50-90% off all items Luminess Air sales, including Airbrush Systems.You may review our website www.luminesspro.com to make a decision for yourself that you will not regret.

You may also contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST and we would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.Please also keep in mind that Luminess Air has millions of customers and would not be an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau if all the statements were true.

to Luminess Air Response #1343142

Wow. This response by a Luminess representative is ridiculous. It reads like it was written by some scammer in Nigeria.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Here at Luminess Air our customers opinions are very important to us.I am so sorry that you feel this way.

Our TV ad simply advertises a 30 day trial for $19.95 and is not the total cost of the system. When you call in or go online to place the order, all of the details in regards to payments and total cost are disclosed and must be agreed upon by the customer before the order can be placed. We also provide a free color match if the colors that were selected are not working out for you. I apologize if there was any confusion and would be happy to discuss this in further detail if you would like to contact me.

My name is Ashley and I can be reached at Ashley@luminessair.com.

You may also contact Customer Service by calling 1-888-793-7474.Again, I apologize for the confusion and any frustration this may have caused you but please know that we are here for our customers and it would be my pleasure to assist you.

to Luminess Air Response Feltham, Hounslow, United Kingdom #1356408

Total rubbish I bought by phone nothing like that was said to me disscusting

to Gina mad #1367455