Turnaround Time

I wish I had read the reviews. They are all true.

I was started ordering regularly from Luminesses. I was using the system with foundation I purchased through Belloccio's, which looked great. It was running low, so ordered a Luminesse Silk Foundation. I ordered the color that looked best for me from the online chart and description. It arrived in a box along with serveral other things, but I could tell just from looking at the bottle it was too light. I didn't open. Emailed to find out how i could exchange or return for the next darker shade called "bloom". The response was to call.

I called and was told no refund or exchange for any makeup at all. That's odd because I read that they give you two chances to get the foundation color right. I was told that is only if you order a particular Kit. I asked to speak with superviser. Was told superviser would call me back in up to 48 hours. I already could tell that was BS, and it was. No call back.

They lie and cheat you. Dumb, because they are not the only ones selling spray on make-up, and I was already happy with Belloccio's. I'm certain there are other ones as well.

I didn't like: Foundation colors were off, Not getting a full refund, Lack of stating the truth up front.

Comments