3.9K views
With Company response Not resolved

I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95.Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5 monthly payments of $69.99 plus payments every month of $39.95 plus S&H for foundation!!!

I was never advised of the payment schedule when I called the company to order the product. I was offered the choice of ordering more foundation but turned it down. I had also gone on their website to see if the offer was a valid one and it was also posted on their website at $29.95.

I would never order makeup that would cost me $450 plus additional future payments for the foundation.Returned product same day!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Luminess Air and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about luminess air foundation from Luminess Air was price and being taken advantage of Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Luminess Air.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Luminess Air to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

Luminess Air is a really bad company.Sent back their stuff so long ago.

2014 early 2015 and now here is it 2017 found stuff on my credit report and after researching found out that it was them. Dont buy anything from their bad company.

now I have to fight with debt collector.Almost 3 years later.

The very same thing happened to me!!!

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1259834

Thank you for posting a review. I did not read all reviews, but it seems, from what I have read from consumers, most feedback is negative.

It says right on the Comercial "after 30 days you will have 5 payments of 69.99 charged to your credit card on file!" Pay attention people!

pjohnson301
to Anonymous #1165647

If you go to website, you'll see that a price is not nailed down. Many products use same sneaky tactics

I ordered this system from a tv shopping channel a couple of years ago, plus I went on line and ordered extra make-up.I was somewhat satisfied at first while I was getting used to using it correctly.

Before I was proficient in using this product the machine fell apart(the sprayer). I had already had it past the 30 days return policy so I couldn't send it back. Unlike some of the people on here I only paid $145.00 for the original order which I now feel was outragous considering I only got to use it for a little over a month.

Such a shame that people are getting ripped off like this.I don't blame the shopping channel as they have been terrific when something has been returned for a full refund.

LuminessAir
to Anonymous #1040189
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

Please know that all Luminess Airbrush System's has a 1 year manufacture warranty, with proof of purchase.There is also no way for the stylus(sprayer) to fall apart unless it is unscrewed or dropped.

We have a very helpful video called " Rebuilding Your Stylus" (https://youtu.be/b4iW-CM1_QE), which helps customers 95% of the time.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.Please also know that if you ever have any problems with any companies product, contact the company and they are almost always willing to help :)

to Luminess Air Response Conway, Arkansas, United States #1261884

Rude customer service is what you call willing to help?

That is what you call false advertising!I also watched the infomercial and I found it to be very misleading.

That's the problem with all of the products that you see advertised on television they always say it's a trial and they don't put the full purchase amount of the product, at least not until you've given them you're credit card number. I can't believe that companies can get away with this. I mean who really can afford to spend $450.00 just for the first purchase then a monthly fee on top of that!

Luminess I think you need to rethink you're pricing strategy on this item.The cost of you're products are just outrageous!!!

to Anonymous #1273583

It's NOT false advertising!You even said it yourself, "they always say it's a trial and they don't put the full purchase amount of the product, at least not until you've given them you're credit card number" If you know "They Always" do this WHY would you give them your credit card # before you found out.

Your making more false statements then they are. They don't charge you $450.00 for the first monthly charge. The first charge is the 19.99 29.99 what ever the special price it was. And the kit comes with make-up that will last (at least me) 4-5 months.

So try it, don't freak out that you got scammed, Well if you think you got scammed it's your own fault. EVEN during the commercial they say "IF" your not happy with it, just return it to us with in the 30 day trail and YOU WILL OWE US NOTHING!! NO red flag no wondering well if I pay the 19.99 why would I owe them and HOW much do they think I owe. Why do they need to rethink it their pricing strategy as long as there are gullibly, naïve, irresponsible consumers they don't have to.

Oh, and usually procrastinating is a character trait that goes along with the other 3. Chances are YOU will NOT honor the contract BUT IT'S THEIR FAULT. You should be grateful usually consumers that are irresponsible and procrastinate DON"T get credit.

They didn't lie you just didn't go to the site and find out you can buy other kits for as low as 99.99 out right.