1K views

First, I order this as a "special offer", then I receive the thing, and bottles were broken/sliced and makeup is all over everything.I ask to have one of the broken/messed up bottles replaced, and Luminess declines.

Then I try to use the thing and it does not perform as advertised. In fact, it is terrible. Then I start getting extraneous charges on my account, for which I did not sign up. I complain and the charge gets reversed.

Then I get another charge, I complain and the charge gets reversed. Now I have another nearly $63 charge on my account! When I complain this time, Luminess says I owe about $300 yet for this piece of ***. And additionally $35 per month to be a member of a "Beauty Club" - for which you apparently get absolutely nothing in return.

I sure did NOT sign up for that. What a scam. I paid a lot more than the 19.99 what the customer service folks email stated in an email reply to my complaint, to "get this special offer", and it apparently never ends. Then when I let Luminess know I will be writing a letter to my attorney general's office of consumer protection, --- I get an email saying I can return the product -- when I try to do that, following the link they provide --- it says "sorry, you're too late to return the product".

This is the absolute worst company I have ever had to deal with, horrible customer service, a product that doesn't perform as advertised, spurious charges for which you did not sign up -- and for which you pay for absolutely nothing in return, and then have to fight to get reversed ... and I am completely dissatisfied to put it mildly.

I fully intend to make a report about this everywhere I can possibly report it!I think the entire thing is a scam.

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above !!!!" of luminess air subscription from Luminess Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $128 and wants Luminess Air to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was spurious charges, broken bottles, poor performance and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Luminess Air for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Sugar Hill, Georgia, United States #1263423

Thank you very much for your review. I was just about to order but I have seen this kind of scam in other companies and it still stings me to know these companies get away with it. I'm sorry for your loss but you can have some satisfaction in knowing that you saved someone from falling into this trap, and probably many more like me.