With Company response Not resolved

I order their product they have charged me for other other so called packages that I never got tried to contact never got through.. They tried to charge my card so I closed it.

The machine is a piece of junk. spends most of it's time clogged up. Then some how they got my new card number and charged me $ 92.00 for another product I never bought. I have talked to Card company and they will not put anythings through from that company again.

Paid once and I'm finish, so don't buy or you will pay over and over for stuff you never got. Contact your states AG's Office and file a compliant..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of luminess air airbrush makeup system free trial. Luminess Air needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned luminess air airbrush makeup system free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Luminess Air.

Comments

LuminessAir
#1196348
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

On behalf of Luminess Air, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Here at Luminess Air, we do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and would never place an order without Terms being agreed upon.We strive on providing the absolute best products and service to our customers and would love to speak with you regarding this matter.

We are here Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST and may be reached at 1-888-793-7474. You may also email me personally at Ashley@luminessair.com and I would be more than happy to assist you.