Resolved

Update by user Nov 07

I called and told them I wanted my money back.They told me it had been too long. So I said lesson learned.

They said they would cancel everything. I said make sure they do. They assured me they did.

A few weeks later I got some make-up that they me for. I sent the make-up back and I called and they put the money back in my bank.

Original review posted by user Oct 07

My son ordered for his girlfriend. Said :only 19.95 with two more payments of 19.95.He charged it on my bank card.

Got a payment of 26.10 another payment of 52.94. Then a charge of 36.72 for make up. My son called and canceled.Then in my name I was charged $53.94. Then makeup came and charged in my name.

I sent it back. They refunded me $36.72. On 07-12 I was charged $1.00 for ccval and $52.94 for payment. On 07-18 I was charged $1.00 for ccval and $35.72 for makeup I never got.

I called and canceled. Well I told them I didn't wear makeup. Told them I wanted my money back. They told me They could't do that because I waited too long.

But they said they would cancel everything . It came to $182,32. THEN ON OCT. 1st They charged me $1.00 ccval and $52.94 for payment.

I am going to try and get my money back.

Good luck to me. I am so not happy.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments