I ordered this from the TV offer and continually get charged multiple times each month with no explanation as to why. Their "customer service" will not discuss billing and make it impossible to get a hold of anyone, even if you wait on hold for hours to even get an EXPLANATION OF THE CHARGES.

This is a total scam and I'm so pissed to even have ordered from them in the first place. I don't know how to even get out of it at this point and I feel like I'll be either fighting this or having to pay them for nothing until the end of time.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of a product or service from Luminess Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Luminess Air to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Luminess Air for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Augusta, Georgia, United States #1271155

Your bank will also stop the card from being used if you tell them you lost it, or it may have been stolen. They will send you a new card with a new number.

Evanston, Illinois, United States #1265305

Call your credit card company they will reverse all charges and not let them charge your card anymore.

Sugar Hill, Georgia, United States #1263436

I was in a similar situation years ago from a company called Fingerhut. Possibly they are different now but they did the same thing to me.

I ordered a free trial of face cream and I even made a copy of the ad. They started charging me I forget how much every month it might have been $30. I talked to my lawyer about it and he had me write a letter saying this may be ready for a class action suit. The company immediately stopped badgering me for their $30 every month.

It was a nightmare but my lawyer helped me out of it. I cannot remember whether he wrote the letter on his stationary or if I wrote it on my own stationery. This may be a good tip for everyone in this situation. People who are standing by the company say they tell you everything and read every fine print with a magnifying glass, or better yet a telescope ...

I don't know where they're coming from. Someday they may have an experience like this and will stop writing such nonsense. These companies actually do rip people off, and apparently there is their intention. I like the comment by the woman who said the televised information is so long and they repeat the same thing over and over.

She said why don't they use that time instead to tell you the fine points and details about the actual costs.

That was a great point! Good luck to you.