142 views
2.0

I order a lot from them. First, there are always mistakes on the orders. Wrong color, missing an item, item there that was not ordered, and because they throw the makeup in a box, literally, loose all over the place, it can get messy and sticky. and it does.

Second, they claim that a shipment was delivered and it never was. They claim that USPS left it on my porch without notifying me or ringing my bell. I never received it, so I contacted Luminess customer service who said that I will have to wait 3 weeks for the claim to be resolved. 3 weeks? I have a credit card bill that wants payment for something I did not receive.

I finally got online and researched Luminess Air. OMG. BBB has 228 complaints, and then a bunch of sites with thousands of complaints.

I should also add, that they have different prices for different type of customers. Older customers get emails with higher prices. Just beware. Try TEMPTU. Better everything, even if a tad more money. Way more professional.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Luminess Air Pros: Like the airbrush machine.

Luminess Air Cons: Way they package, Bottles leak they just throw products in loosely in a bocx.

Location: Brooklyn, New York