1.3
Turnaround Time

I ordered this and there is a lot that they don't tell you.1 - the money you pay to get the shipment, you NEVER get back.

2- the makeup is not for sensitive skin. My face broke out like crazy and couldn't find an ingredient list anywhere. 3- They take forever to refund your money- 6 to 8 weeks, but it only takes a second for them to take your money. 4-There is no where to leave an actual review on their website.

No where. So where are these reviews coming from? Because when I googled Luminess Air reviews everyone feels the same as I do. It is not easy.

The make up cakes. I bought one with 3 settings - NO WHERE were the settings explained. Then when I left an honest review on Facebook they blocked me. What a Joke!

Then before I decided I wanted to return the system I ordered makeup because for 200$ they don't send you much. After my face broke out I called to cancel and and they told me it already shipped. But I didn't receive notification that was shipped until 6 days after. She told me that I could mark RTS on the package and return it without charge, but why waste everyone's time?

Another reviewer stated that they do not allow you to return makeup - so I am not sure if Luminess is lying - I will soon find out. Save yourself the headache and go to Ulta. This is a joke. Also - when you have to call their customer service department be prepared to WAIT.

You are on hold for a long time.Probably from all of the miss-lead customers.

Reason of review: The makeup breaks my face out .

Comments