1.4K views
1.3
Turnaround Time

So my friend saw this add on tv, she is french and does get carried away by stuff like this so she just grabbed her card and went on the website. She though she was gonna pay like 29.99 and it turned out to be so muuuch more as the "free" gifts were not really free. She was like oh well its upsetting but whatever! Turns out they have been charging her 82$ a month for 5 months, ( and I got to explain to her that THIS is why looking at your statements helps lol) Anyways, it sucks. Bank cancelled the credit card and flagged fraud, she opened a case at consumer's rights commission and we will sue the *** out of them for any damages or interests.

The machine makes her look like a hooker, and we TRIED. I am a firm believer that practices makes everything better but WOW, this does not apply.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup.

Reason of review: They're a fucking fraud.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Fraud, Unauthorized billing of my credit card.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 18, 2016.

Comments

I just ordered this like Friday now I read reviews . Is there a way to cancel before they send it

to Carla #1509346

I use it and i am also a rep. I think you should give it a try.

Form your own opinion. Feel free to contact me personally if you are dissatisfied amygreenhalgh@gmail.com

to Amy #1510530

Hi Amy, I just ordered the luminessand I really really don't want to feel like an idiot for falling for it!