1.3
Turnaround Time

So my friend saw this add on tv, she is french and does get carried away by stuff like this so she just grabbed her card and went on the website. She though she was gonna pay like 29.99 and it turned out to be so muuuch more as the "free" gifts were not really free. She was like oh well its upsetting but whatever! Turns out they have been charging her 82$ a month for 5 months, ( and I got to explain to her that THIS is why looking at your statements helps lol) Anyways, it sucks. Bank cancelled the credit card and flagged fraud, she opened a case at consumer's rights commission and we will sue the *** out of them for any damages or interests.

The machine makes her look like a hooker, and we TRIED. I am a firm believer that practices makes everything better but WOW, this does not apply.

This reviewer shared experience about "they're a fucking fraud" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $600. The author is overall dissatisfied with Luminess Air and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about luminess air airbush makeup from Luminess Air was poor customer service, fraud and unauthorized billing of my credit card Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Luminess Air.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Luminess Air to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments