Turnaround Time

Purchased product advertised for around $30. They contijnued to bill me $100/month.

Requested refund. They agreed to full refund.

Liars they didNot rdmefumd money but continued to bill me each month. Never ending theft .

Review about: Luminess Air Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

inType your message here I orderd it the first of march and still haven't received anything they have taken two payments out of my account other than the first 1995 49.00 twice and the 1995 I feel totally ripped off

Oh yeah that’s also what the Attorney General is for in your state. Want to make a bigger fuss take it to Washington lol.

I cannot count how many times a store was complained about or my customer service was better. I even had to do this with AT&T smh

Those who are discontent with Luminess; I admit, their website is not user friendly once an order is placed; however, their website indicates sometimes orders may take 2 - 6 weeks I almost died lol. But overall the items came within two weeks.

Took me awhile to find out how to track my order.I purchase my items through other sources now. Although their customer service is not that great either lol at least the savings are there.

#1461974

Comtact the BBB. I had a similar issue with a NoNo, contacted my credit card company about the continued charges and then the BBB.

No further charges from the company and I was told to not send the unit back. It's annoying and time-consuming, but this is the only way to fight back against these companies.