Turnaround Time

I got a card in the mail to try this machine for around $60.00 total- which was about half of the TV and internet price- so for that amount- sure. I got a total of 3 packages since Nov.

of 2015. The machine and 2 other for foundation. I returned both of the foundation packages unopened. I called in June to cancel- they took money from my account for foundation in Jan, Feb, June, July and Oct of 2016.

I sent them proof that they took the money and I got nothing in the mail from them except for Oct- returned and one other month- returned. Got a call today which it was from a call center and you couldn't hear yourself think. They won't refund that far back!!! You take money but don't send anything out?

I was at first only wanting the $37.95 refunded for those months bnut now after the person was so nasty I want a refund on the whole thing- Plus I paid over $137. for the machine which was false advertising from the post card.

You get swindled by this company and the product isn't that good. I had to pay to stop the autodraft- but well worth it.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Luminess Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $190 and wants Luminess Air to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was all of it. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Luminess Air for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments