1.3K views 15 comments
Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

I was excited to receive the Luminess Air as a Christmas gift. WHAT A JOKE! The system failed to spray on the 3rd use. I was ONE month out of warranty so the "Customer Service" rep told me the BEST way to remedy the situation would be to REPLACE this device with a brand new device!

REALLY? PURCHASE ANOTHER PIECE OF ***? Highly doubtful!

WARNING! DO NOT BUY A LUMINESS AIR COSMETIC AIRBRUSH SYSTEM! YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF!

FYI...all of their email accounts will bounce back as they are full! Probably with complaints from dissastisfied customers like ME!

Review about: Product Quality.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $95
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Submit review

Comments

I can concur the system is not great, and their customer service is abominable. One thing you need to remember, your stylist can become clogged. Backwash it. pull the needle out of the back, and put your finger over the tip and turn it on and flush the system that might help. A little petroleum jelly on needle helps as well.
Backwash your stylus every use, you don't have to remove needle each time.
Their customer service is one of the worst I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Good luck. Glo
Happy
Los Angeles, California, United States #765461
You can buy the basic airbrush almost anywhere for less than $10 and it will connect with the compressor Luminess uses. When I first ordered my airbrush, the one I got didn't work. I sent an e:mail and they called me. I was sent a new airbrush (received in 4 days) and was told I could keep the first one. I love Luminess makeup. It doesn't smear, rub or stain.
nothappywithluminess
Well perhaps Alana with Luminess Air [or ANYONE THAT HANDLES CUSTOMER SERVICE] should do her/their job and contact me directly? I'm happy to supply that person with my contact information so we may connect offline. OR OR OR...wait for it, how about Luminess Air should do their due diligence to investigate why their airbrush component continue to fail.
Like the very satisfied employee, I mean customer, above stated, it would be brilliant to receive an email OR call from the Luminess Air company. How does one employee, sorry - again customer, receive a new airbrush in 4 days and all I get is "We suggest you purchase another unit..."
Do your research, "Happy", most of the online reviews regarding Luminess Air's customer service are atrocious. Best of luck to Luminess Air with your defective products and appalling customer service!
glocat
You go girl, I'm going for employee.
The tone and nastiness of the letters extrapolates the lack of customer service, or rather their real customer service experience.
I seriously have never encountered a company like this before, I'm astounded.
Here's a *** question, why do most successful companies demand their employees give great customer service?
Enough?
I'm a very nice and forgiving person and I have never been so offended.
Jude
to Happy Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States #1117920
I disagree! I have more clothes that have permanant stains on them from being so frustrated that the stylus wouldn't work properly that when I held it looking to see if I could find the problem, the cup spilled on some $$$$ clothes that CANNOT be
replaced. The cup emptied immediately; if you watch the infomercial on t.v., you'll notice that they don't keep the camera on
the person using the device for more than a few seconds. I have not met anyone who is satisfied with this horrible product! When I
contacted customer service, they asked me for another $22.00 and said to send the original one back. I did it. How *** am I???? They sent the 2nd stylus & it worked the same way; horrible!!!!!!
If you bought a car and your warranty expired wouldn't you be responsible for replacing the part??? PLEASEEE read up on expired warranties before you post again...
HarleyGurl
to Anonymous #941807
Hahahahaha.. well said!! Even MORE importantly.. if it breaks down on day #3 are you gonna Wait for 13 more month's ( one month after expiry AT THAT!!! ) lmfao. Bcuz I highly doubt she waited 13 month's to EVEN try it. Yeah righhhhhhtttt. Like every other woman, your anxiously awaiting that box. And when it arrives ya can't hardly make It to the kitchen to grab knife and start ripping it open!!!!! NO frigging way are ya gonna Wait for MOVE THEN A FULL YEAR TO TRY IT!!! And if She DID actually Do THAT. It's her own faulty brain's fault!!! DON'T get On here trashing the company. JUST totally rude or what???
Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #744545
Hello, This is Alana with Luminess Air and I just so happend to run across this posting. Here at Luminess Air customer service is of utmost importance to us and our goal is to provide each customer with exceptional service. All of our systems come with a standard 1 year manufacturers warranty that covers any manufacturer defects. We are here to help and it would be our pleasure to speak with you in regards to this or any issue you may have. Please feel free to contact me at 1-888-793-7474 ext.1228. We are in the business of making our customers happy so please never hesitate to contact us.
to Anonymous Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #744560
You can't be serious, Alana?
I DID call to try and resolve my issue but was told I was 3 months out of warranty and to PURCHASE a new unit. Honestly, I used the equipment THREE times and it failed.
You may need to retrain your front line staff to handle customers. I would suggest having them read and live by the book "Service America". It will be quite useful for your uncaring "customer service reps".

FYI...you should have seen the look on my Dad's face when I opened his gift. I don't have the heart to tell him what a low-quality gift he bought me. I really don't...Do you want to make that call to him?
Luminess Air
to Anonymous #744888
I am so sorry that you feel this way. Again, there is a standard 1 year warranty and you will never pay full price for any replacements during the first year. If you would like to discuss this in more detail please contact me or our customer service department and we will do our very best to work with you. Also, if you received anything other than superior service from our staff please contact me either by phone or you may email me at Alana@luminessair.com and I will make sure that your concerns are addressed immediately.