1.2K views

I have been very interested in trying the Luminess Air makeup system. I was excited to order it, and I was in the process of ordering.

Thankfully, I happened to see the fine print... Luminess Air's advertising is very deceptive. Now, I will never try, nor buy, their product because of it. :( *30 DAY TRIAL $19.95 INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING!

After 30 days, the Luminess System is yours for only 5 easy monthly payments of fifty-nine dollars and ninety-nine cents! Very deceptive advertising!

:( *30 DAY TRIAL $19.95 INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING! After 30 days, the Luminess System is yours for only 5 easy monthly payments of fifty-nine dollars and ninety-nine cents!

This person wrote the review about Luminess Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Luminess Air to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceptive advertising. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Luminess Air luminess air makeup for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Rochester, Minnesota, United States #1251532

Yes, it happened to me and the total they removed from my account to date is $399.00 and they still are removing funds monthly. They are now shipping small white packages to my home and still billing my account, The packages are all being returned which is wasting my time!!!

I tried to get them out of my account, I called them x 2, emailed them, and there very aggressive saying i signed up for the 399.00 package. Really?

They were dishonest from day one when i ordered off a TV special for 199.00 . This is fraud.