1.2K views

I have been very interested in trying the Luminess Air makeup system. I was excited to order it, and I was in the process of ordering.

Thankfully, I happened to see the fine print... Luminess Air's advertising is very deceptive. Now, I will never try, nor buy, their product because of it. :( *30 DAY TRIAL $19.95 INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING!

After 30 days, the Luminess System is yours for only 5 easy monthly payments of fifty-nine dollars and ninety-nine cents! Very deceptive advertising!

:( *30 DAY TRIAL $19.95 INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING! After 30 days, the Luminess System is yours for only 5 easy monthly payments of fifty-nine dollars and ninety-nine cents!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Other issue.

I didn't like: Deceptive advertising.

Comments

Rochester, Minnesota, United States #1251532

Yes, it happened to me and the total they removed from my account to date is $399.00 and they still are removing funds monthly. They are now shipping small white packages to my home and still billing my account, The packages are all being returned which is wasting my time!!!

I tried to get them out of my account, I called them x 2, emailed them, and there very aggressive saying i signed up for the 399.00 package. Really?

They were dishonest from day one when i ordered off a TV special for 199.00 . This is fraud.